trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fake out! Yarg. Considering how annoyed we are, who can do other things during the delays, can you imagine how annoyed the jury is getting?

Geeze, how predictable.
Well for sure, no one is going to get Hemorrhoids out of this trial.

Does EVERY single day have to start with "counsel please approach"??? Can't they resolve any of their issues outside of the jury's time???

Just saw JA, and her expression was 1000% diabolical killer. PYSCHO killer.

I just saw HLN show a mannequin with a tee shirt and red tape simulating the stab wounds on TA's back/neck/head.

6 of the 9 appear to be (what I would think) would be left handed (ie: / / / / / )

the others are somewhat tipped the opposite way (\\\)

I had not seen that demonstration previously.

Judge @ the bench - sidebar with all Atty's

When I saw her saying that about her mugshot, that she smiled that way because that is what Travis would have done, I first thought " Travis wouldn't be in that position.'

But then :what: I though wow.

What if Travis had been able to overpower her and get the knife and gun away from her and she was killed in the struggle? Yikes. Travis coulkd have found himself in this exact same position, and some might not have believed a small woman would have dared come after him with a knife.

Jodi small? She told the court that she is 5.5 or 5.6. Her DL shows 5'4" and weight 115. I think the height/weight on DL aren't accurate, and before she spent the last 5 years in jail, Jodi likely weighed more than she does now. After seeing her sit for many weeks during the trial, I was surprised at how tall she is when she did the lindbacker lunge demo. :moo:

If this is another technical snafu, there's a Pulitzer for whatever reporter tracks down the corrupt politician who got his ARCO clerk brother-in-law the courthouse electrical contract.

Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D., FACCS, ABPP is a practicing Clinical and Forensic Psychologist with over thirty years of experience. With an extensive background in evaluation, analysis, report writing and testimony, Dr. Samuels specializes in Sexually Violent Perpetrator evaluations, Psychosexual Risk Assessments, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauma from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs. Working closely with public defenders and private attorneys, he will determine the facts of the case and any special circumstances and mitigating factors involving the trial process...which often will result in a more favorable outcome for your client.
Redacted in part from:
http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp
His CV: http://svpexpertwitness.com/curriculum_vitae.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads