trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo do you all think this guy will still get paid?

Yes, of course. And to be honest - this is Jodi's fault more than his. She lied and he recorded her lies on the test and scored it accordingly. The problem is he didn't readminister the test when he learned that one was faulty. That may have been at the request of the defense attorneys or just simple sloppy work, but he'll still get paid.

He is so sloppy an unprepared. I bet all of his items have food stains and are crumpled. He is searching in vain for this document. This is the visual equivalent of Casey walking to the end of Universals Hall....

Oh *****....this is soooooo funny. OHHHHH I thought I brought,ohhhhhnooooo

wow... I'm listening to this from my kitchen.... this is awful. At what point are the lawyers imcompetent for putting this guy on the stand??? how do you overlook this? it's not like they had alot of witnesses.

Would the doctor consider JM a flood, hurricane or a tornado when doing his own evaluation for PTSD? Or maybe an assault by a stranger. LOL

Nothing like listening to him thumb through papers for ten minutes...

WOW! This is kind of sad. He doesn't know much about this test. How embarrassing for him.

He's being grilled like a cheeseburger! OK I'm hungry lol

the questionable "Dr." seems a tad discombobulated.....

Looks like I missed a biggie. Life got in the way and had to take DS to the dentist ;) But I'm watching Juan now - I just love him.

:)

Mel

You're going to have to look for the youtube later and watch this past 1/2 hour. It's been a Juan Moment, all the wayyyy!

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members