trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand this guy testifying about Jodi's fognesia, since he's actually seen her. But why is he talking about pedophilia when no one has any proof about Travis except Jodi's say-so? Are we going to talk about Travis' littering habit next? How about Ryan Burns' habit of speeding or running red lights?

I hope this will be worth it to Mr Dr Samuels- his life is never going to be the same again- and he will only have himself to blame.

This is outrageous! Now, the flakey Samuels is an expert on everything. How dare they throw in some kind of sexual deviancy mud about Travis. Jodi's the sex addict, IMO. Listen to her journal entries now, but remember she lies in her journals too.

JM is going to go all Cuisanart on this guy. Wish it was going to be today.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think Juan has got to be able to go today, right? I mean, they can't possibly keep him talking for the next 3 hours, can they? Pleeeeease make this brief!

Will someone text me if Juan crosses today? Inbox me and I'll give it to you

So see, lack of evidence is evidence. She didn't write anything negative, therefore she was hiding all the negative. Unbelievable lack of critical thinking.

So all the positive entries, Mean he must have been awful to her....

This is ridiculous!!!

you know dr samuels,maybe there is nothing negative written about him because NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!

Wilmot entered just ahead of Dr. Samuels . . . please bring in the jury.

Wimot approaches the front- all stand, dr. Samuels takes the stand . . .

General experience on sexual risk assessment, sexual abuse/molestation and determine relative risk of the perpetrators . . . .AZ recently passed sexually violent Perpetrator law - to determine if perp who is about to be released from incarceration for sexually deviant individuals and see if they are a risk if let out.

He has worked with people who were involved with this . . . 5 year attendance @ special hospital and incarceration - treated them in NJ(?) . . . .

he has read a tremendous amount on the subject of sexual deviancy . . . .

family members would tend to protect the accused except in cases of pediphelia - child molestation cases - supportive work needed to be done with the family as well .

There might not be a phone call made to LEO to report it, spouses may make up excuses even when their own child was molested - to protect or coverup child molestation.

Switching to a different area . . . . read all of JA's journals started in Jr. High or High School and regularly journaled . . .. she looked @ world thru rose colored glasses and accentuated the positive always.

When TA broke up with her in Jan 2008 . . . . exhibit #456 - journal entry from 1/24/08 based on Dr's examination this is just days after TA broke her finger.

Objection . . ..
not complete entry for 1/24/08 - overruled

partial entry - nothing noteworthy to report . . . .
she actually goes on to speak of TA - in the orange highlighted part - he frustrates me, and I love love love him . . .

she speaks back and forth about him - she is haunted by him - but cannot marry him . . . I can't quite put my finger on it but something is just off with that boy - there are certain things that are just not right about that boy.

just days after he broke her finger -
this journal entry - consistent with how she would regularly write in her journals - whenever she would write about TA it was very postivie and if negative it was because she did something to displease him . . .never saw a detailed negative thing.

she talked about the law of attraction - what JA believe it to be . .
object - counsel approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members