trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week, several times, this Dr called what Jodi did a crime. The DT was a bit dumbfounded. Has he said it today, too?

Jodi blog: Something to think about
May 4th 2008

The Law of Attraction (here we go again)

She starts out about not believing in the Law of Attraction. However she concludes that it stills works with perfect percision.

Still in May of 2008 she states that she doesn't believe in it.

im honestly going to blow a gasget if he doesn't stop comparing this ho to a policeman or a soldier,she is NOTHING like any of those.

what she did was cold blooded and was to benefit no one but herself!
arghhhhhhh

how can he be on the stand so freaking long

I'm listening to the defense question the shrink and I'm thinkin', really? now you're going to put the victim on trial? Is that where this line of questioning is headed? Travis made her do it? Really? Is this where they're headed?

That fateful night, the incident, the event , shame on you for doing this to Travis.

I'm absolutely fine with Jodi receiving even daily psychotherapy while she is on death row. Just fine with me. Analyze away!

This isn't about whether she had a reactive disorder AFTER the killing. It's about the PREMEDITATION of the killing. Somebody is obfuscating that HUGE point.

I really hope Juan pounds that point home.

She said only positive about him because there was no negative. I can not believe they are doing this. This quack is an unbelievable sell-out.

Jodi seems more confident with the story she's going with now. The lie about Travis being a sexual deviant has given her much more confidence.

I can't believe he said that on the stand! :floorlaugh:

Stressful? She looked pretty confident on the stand going head to head with JM.

She sure had no problems answering the DA's questions.

This guy is really awful!

The part i find so utterly unbelievable is that both Nurmi and Willmott do not have prepared questions. They are thinking of what to ask as they go. This is so broken up, bad flow.

Why are they not prepared? Not enough time? 4 years?

They didn't know until recently what the judge was going to let in.

Hasn't happend to that baby killer and her co-horts.

Not yet anyways. For example, according to the article linked earlier, there is at least one bidder for that woman's story rights who wants to buy them so she will never profit. Therefore, the trustee can sell to offset debt and she will never benefit. Sounds like a nice karmic result to me! :seeya:

Back on topic, this testimony is ridiculous. Super stress of testifying on her own behalf!! Which she LOVED doing, btw. Defense phoney baloney.

So unless the good doctor was seeing JA before the murder, how can he know what kind of person she was when she slaughtered TA? Who cares what his opinion of her is after the murder? Not that his opinion isn't just an opinion for hire anyway.

Wait a minute . . . are they trying to say PTSD makes her "forget" (meaning LIE) on the stand??!!

I know this is a DPC.....but.....for real is this judge up to handling this case??

They are just running a muck and she is allowing it!!!

Right. Which makes this whole thing very circus-y. The head clown is on the stand now. I just hope that THIS TIME there is a jury who actually can put 2 and 2 together and get 4 instead of 0.

Don't hold your breath...
I'm still waiting for a Judge that doesn't seem intimidated by defense attorneys.... are they all the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert