trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Developed a rapport? She couldn't remember your name!!!!!!

I wonder if Wilmont would let Jodi date her son if she had one.

When Jodi writes and draws left handed, she hold the hand the same backward way as when she takes a drink left handed. Her words are her 'art' as well, creating tall tales. Maybe that's why she approaches her mouth the same way as writing or drawing left handed?

The part i find so utterly unbelievable is that both Nurmi and Willmott do not have prepared questions. They are thinking of what to ask as they go. This is so broken up, bad flow.

Why are they not prepared? Not enough time? 4 years?

She became more comfortable with her story is because she had you and her lawyers buying her bs

listening to Wilmont and Gus 2.0 ...my head is splitting..im so fed up with this..please bring on Juan!

In other words, things are different now and insurance doesn't shell out like they used to so he wouldn't meet with you that often

I CANNOT imagine this ...character.. EVER doing therapy... I can't contort my mind to picture him HELPING people. Not possible.

Unless he's bartering or profiting.

Just like JA's testimony, the longer this guy blabbers on the stand, the more engaged and attentive the jury will be when Juan finally gets to cross.

Keep on rolling with this turd DT....

:sick: He compares a person who "accidentally" runs over a human being, as well as police officers and others... who go through traumas that are of no fault of their own, to Jody brutally stabbing and then decapitating Travis. She didn't shoot him once and run to the phone screaming dude.

The low self esteem? She had no problem taking countless photos of herself and with anyone who has a name to put on her social networking pages. Even giving herself comments under the photo that were bizarre and egotistical. Her myspace for instance was nauseating.

Ideal world? Why? Poor murderer and all of the stress the act caused her.

[video=youtube;AoBLGE2cCdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoBLGE2cCdU[/video]

He had to "restrain" himself from giving JA therapy during the evaluation.... Give me a break!

Jodi seems more confident with the story she's going with now. The lie about Travis being a sexual deviant has given her much more confidence.

Therapy with him? Ugh how revolting. Anyway, I don't believe him because psycho doctors all SPECIALIZE now and psychologists from MY experience, don't do therapy. They mostly act like cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert