trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...so she viciously murdered Travis because of low self esteem.....

I really hoping this guy is not alluding to the fact TA's family knew of his pedophilla tendencies and let it go.

This is making me upset if so!

Kelly
Or, he's referring to Jodi as "family". Yeah, right!

Wilmot entered just ahead of Dr. Samuels . . . please bring in the jury.

Wimot approaches the front- all stand, dr. Samuels takes the stand . . .

General experience on sexual risk assessment, sexual abuse/molestation and determine relative risk of the perpetrators . . . .AZ recently passed sexually violent Perpetrator law - to determine if perp who is about to be released from incarceration for sexually deviant individuals and see if they are a risk if let out.

He has worked with people who were involved with this . . . 5 year attendance @ special hospital and incarceration - treated them in NJ(?) . . . .

he has read a tremendous amount on the subject of sexual deviancy . . . .

family members would tend to protect the accused except in cases of pediphelia - child molestation cases - supportive work needed to be done with the family as well .

There might not be a phone call made to LEO to report it, spouses may make up excuses even when their own child was molested - to protect or coverup child molestation.

Switching to a different area . . . . read all of JA's journals started in Jr. High or High School and regularly journaled . . .. she looked @ world thru rose colored glasses and accentuated the positive always.

When TA broke up with her in Jan 2008 . . . . exhibit #456 - journal entry from 1/24/08 based on Dr's examination this is just days after TA broke her finger.

Objection . . ..
not complete entry for 1/24/08 - overruled

partial entry - nothing noteworthy to report . . . .
she actually goes on to speak of TA - in the orange highlighted part - he frustrates me, and I love love love him . . .

she speaks back and forth about him - she is haunted by him - but cannot marry him . . . I can't quite put my finger on it but something is just off with that boy - there are certain things that are just not right about that boy.

just days after he broke her finger -
this journal entry - consistent with how she would regularly write in her journals - whenever she would write about TA it was very postivie and if negative it was because she did something to displease him . . .never saw a detailed negative thing.

she talked about the law of attraction - what JA believe it to be . .
object - counsel approach

Wenwe...You are my absolute hero for being able to listen to this and transcribe it...

Will you be my new BFF forever?

Cause if I had to listen to it, I'd be throwing my new phone at the nearest wall and that would upset NPH to no end!

RS didn't know Jodi before she had murdered Travis. JA was no shrinking violet in her relationship with Travis. I don't have a Ph.D., but I know that much.

This is what I've been saying since day one. Whatever Jodi did or didn't do, whatever she said or didn't say, whatever she wrote or didn't write, they'll have an expert who says that's classic behavior of an abuse victim.

Right. Which makes this whole thing very circus-y. The head clown is on the stand now. I just hope that THIS TIME there is a jury who actually can put 2 and 2 together and get 4 instead of 0.

More confident after stabbing Travis 28 times. Okay, that's normal!

She was in denial? :waitasec:

BS - It is called Lying, and covering her *advertiser censored*! :gavel:

I don't care for this Judge. Not one bit. She's horrible. And this case will go on into June at this rate. She needs to reprimanded.

So...they don't have court on Friday and Saturday, to save money?? How does that make sense in this case? These 4 day per week hearings aren't enough time! In the 6 hours, there's probably less than 3 hours of REAL testimony.

I don't mean to be derogatory or mean-spirited but I don't like when the Judge starts bobbing her head. It looks disturbing.

If I were a juror on this case, I'd be looking to get out of it somehow. Or at least, stage a protest.

I don't like her either! The worst excuse of a judge! Disgusting! This is very upsetting! She looks like she needs a shot of estrogen.

This "doctor" shoots daggers with his eyes toward JM when he objects to the line of testimony. Anyone else noticing this?

I don't care for this Judge. Not one bit. She's horrible. And this case will go on into June at this rate. She needs to reprimanded.

So...they don't have court on Friday and Saturday, to save money?? How does that make sense in this case? These 4 day per week hearings aren't enough time! In the 6 hours, there's probably less than 3 hours of REAL testimony.

I don't mean to be derogatory or mean-spirited but I don't like when the Judge starts bobbing her head. It looks disturbing.

If I were a juror on this case, I'd be looking to get out of it somehow. Or at least, stage a protest.

If thats the case that is state of AZ fault...not the court. Court has to follow orders if Fridays are to be vacant to save the state money.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

binge-drinking-shots.jpg

Sidebar!

YES!!!!!! I WANT ME SOME OF THAT :great::rocker:

What exactly does a pedophile look like? Do they have a standard look?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If you listen to your gut feeling,they may not have a look but they do send off a vibe!He is the kind of man as a child I stayed away from.He does give off the same kind of vibe as the guy who tried to touch me when he made believe he was interested in helping me with my homework.He touched my breast (I was 8)and then tried to put his hand under my dress and I took my pencil and stabbed him in his eye.That stopped him!My mom was in the next room cooking him dinner,he was promptly kicked out on his azz by my grandfather.Thank God they believed me.So I would think I am more of an expert on a child molester then he is because as a female child I dealt with it!

Felt more comfortable with the story she changed to? Did he just say that?

Does he mean over the years - after 12 mtgs?????? Cause that's the only time he saw her

Did I just see Mike grin at one of the questions---He could just use the transcriptions from last week with this guy. It is the same questions--wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966