trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[POSTAL] WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SELF DEFENSE?!! [/POSTAL] :banghead:

"Before we get all the way into PTSD again..." ARGHHHHH noooooooooooooooo....

How do you know she had low self esteem? Well, I read a study that said she was a *advertiser censored*!!!

Not a standard look but having been a victim for many years....I would definitely avoid the good doctor based on his looks, his swagger and his voice.

I gotcha. He just does not look like the ones I have met. He comes off as creepy for sure.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Back to comparing Jodi to a policeman accidentally shootong someone...:mad:

I can't imagine what it would be like to have my child accused of murder. I'm sure she's spent plenty of days and nights in tears and if she's able to still smile then I give her a lot of credit for being able to push through the incredible amount of grief she must feel. I just don't see the point of criticizing her mother.

I just think the way the mother and aunt carry on in court is very disrespectful to the VICTIM'S family. :moo:

I wish the camera guy would stop zooming in on both Gus II and Arias in alternating shots. I can only take one vomit inducing individual at a time.

Since he is such a wizard, can he please explain how it is that she is a vicious murderer and liar?

Yeah, I bet after he and Nurmi straightened her out she was more confident that she'd fool a jury.

Does he mean over the years - after 12 mtgs?????? Cause that's the only time he saw her

JA certainly seemed outgoing, confident ,communicative during her police interviews and 48 hrs etc!!!

More magical thinking and the "law of attraction"

They are proposing that Jodi Arias exists on an entirely separate plane of reality than the rest of us...

Boyfriend a part-time pedophile? Note in journal: "Everything is sunshine!!!!!"

Boyfriend beat the crap out of you? Note in journal: "Yay! Life is awesome!"

Because...all of that journaling is going to come back magically and make your future bright!

Except if you slaughter your boyfriend with a knife and shoot him in the face--if we are on Jodi's planet, shouldn't this come back to her in the form of the DEATH PENALTY????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966