Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Samuels. We'd like a second opinion, thanks

Is this clownshoe on a bonus if she gets a not guilty? Quite the performance for a flat fee.

I hope the Judge advised JW to stop already with the sexual deviance line of questioning.

Um, I think a car accident is a little bit different than a cold blooded murder.

What exactly does a pedophile look like? Do they have a standard look?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Not a standard look but having been a victim for many years....I would definitely avoid the good doctor based on his looks, his swagger and his voice.

New Research = New issue of Time Magazine!!!

Karma's going to be a real PITA when it comes to haunt every single co-conspirator and enabler involved in this trial. The lawyers, the "experts", the supporters. A real, real b!tch. There is no free pass because they are "part of the legal system" or "doing their part as the defense".... these people cannot outrun or hide from the dark, dispicable roles they play in this world.
Hasn't happend to that baby killer and her co-horts.

I don't care for this Judge. Not one bit. She's horrible. And this case will go on into June at this rate. She needs to reprimanded.

So...they don't have court on Friday and Saturday, to save money?? How does that make sense in this case? These 4 day per week hearings aren't enough time! In the 6 hours, there's probably less than 3 hours of REAL testimony.

I don't mean to be derogatory or mean-spirited but I don't like when the Judge starts bobbing her head. It looks disturbing.

If I were a juror on this case, I'd be looking to get out of it somehow. Or at least, stage a protest.

I hate this man I hate is man I hate this man..opps I thought I had to type that 100 times.

I wonder if the lawyers have real animosity towards one another. I can understand that each side is "doing its job" but I don't think I could be civil with the other side in a case like this. The tension between Jm and the defense is more than obvious IMO

I think the animosity is real. Juan cant like anyone who is willing to lie about a victim so horribly as they have done about Travis.

Who could have a friendship with someone who tries to get rapists and child molesters off? What would they morally have in common?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members