trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his hippo just shrunk. He knows that he sent her a gift. He's suffering from Jodisms.

We all know the mantra....

Death is different, death is different...

But I say...what about the "death" of the person who was murdered? I am sick and tired of the defendants having more rights than the victim.

Like someone said (in a sad way), they don't care about him (Travis), he's dead. And so it seems with many pro defense, etc. moo

These trials have become the new "reality tv". It's disgusting.

As much as I love a live trial, I am beginning to believe that they should be taped and shown afterwards. Maybe starting with verdict watch.

I have all the confidence in the world in this jury. After that other farce of trial we watched I believe this jury will do the right thing.

Once the other jury failed at their attempt at fame and money, I believe that folks are taking these cases much more seriously.

JMOO MOO 2cents, etc.

B0000546LK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I notice JA has her hair parted so the jury can see her face today, she always parts it depending on where she's sitting and how much of her expressions she wants them to easily see, on attny advice?

That's an encouraging thought. Thanks.

Oh, I think this judge most definitely thinks Jodi is guilty, and she absolutely wants her conviction and sentence to stand up on the inevitable appeals.

It was Juan - I don't know why Flores would have it.

Yeah I'm totally confused because Judge Stephens asked Det. Flores if he had the tape recording. Maybe Det.. Flores was there and made the recording.

Oh my gawd Wayne Dyer!!! I hate that guy. He is arrogant &(()(&*(_* I remember him from Wayne State University. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JMHO and HO of few others who knew him from his days of teaching at Wayne State University in the 70's (Detroit, Michigan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest