trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Willmot until just now, she is as slimy as Nurmi IMO

Just lost all respect for her, glad she finds all this so damn funny.
Bet wouldn't be laughing if was her brother, son, family memeber murder for no reason and so brutally. MOO

Is a book a gift meaning like? He says he did give her a $9.00 book..not allowed to do that right?

OH MY GOD.

"it depends on what the definition of IS, is". cant make this sh.t up!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's all about the SUICIDE WATCHES & LACK THERE OF!!!!!!!!!!!

This blows her 48hrs No Jury will find me Guilty Bullchit Lie!!!!!!!

LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

JA just told JW to object on the grounds of relevance... what an incompetant table of morons

just wondering.....Samuels stated : we are not allowed to contact anybody in jail....
HOW could he send her a book through Amazon to jail????

You can tell in their body language and how the "doc" uses Jodi-speak that something inappropriate was going on....don't narcissists/sociopaths hood-wink their therapists?

V-Voodoo most likely.

Oh, okay Doc, tell us what words like "suicidal" really mean.

Oh myyyyy.... this is delicious.

Samuels keeps sneaking in the fact that Jodi was suicidal but it's to defend himself. He bought a gift, a self-help book, for a client he was suppose to only evaluate at that point. Samuels is now defending his ethical decision as a mental health psychologist that didn't notify the proper people at the jail. He just let Nurmi, who was leaving the case, know.

Samuels made a judgment call by sending that book. He didn't really perceive Jodi as suicidal. I don't think he believed that if he just thought a self help book was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member