trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't these tests be administered with a proxy on camera or something hell a damn SAT has proxy etc..

This is insane.. AND as taxpayer I PAID FOR THIS!!!

So JA was suicidal, but the witness gave her a book rather than take preventative measures to insure her safety? Am I hearing this right? I'm behind watching HLN

and a robe to wrap herself in kinda like a hug from him.how cute

I don't think this man is going to make it through a full cross-examination. He'll be hopping a plane to Mexico tonight! JUAN ROCKS! :rocker:

I need to say that not all PHD psychologists/therapists are this bad. I was treated by a psychotherapist who was honest, really great. They can have more formal education in mental health than MD/psychiatrists do. I hope that makes sense. Psychotherapists are not beneath psychiatrists. This witness, however, seems to be beneath whale $^&! . moo

ita, A PHD psychologist/therapist saved my life. She was wonderful and so very professional always.

There goes Jodi's strong angry writing, i can see every muscle in her arm. I swear I wish I could just whoop her *advertiser censored*. Im sorry Mods I just want some time with her.

My 15 yr old daughter, who sometimes watches the trial with me (not the sexual testimony!!) just said "This "doctor" should change his name to Kebab because Juan is SKEWERING him!" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I swear, I thought the good Doc was shady, but I never imagined it would be this bad.

So he "didn't have the authority" to let someone at the jail know that JA was suicidal?
Everyone has the authority to do that! Only takes a phone call.... :facepalm:

The court helper girl who was giggling with Wilmott only a few weeks ago, looks a bit....queasy at the moment.

And I see Donavan is back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member