trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg so the diagnosis of PTSD is based on only if the intruder thing had happened???!!! OMG!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said no to the rape question!

Hey watch JA on side.. she's really into this trying to figure out way to SAVE THIS etc...

btw.. Dang there's a couple of buttons undone for mitigation gal fosho!

I am so impressed with Martinez today, no loss of words or stumbling over his words. He is a rock star.

JM to Dr. Samuels:

"You don't have any memory problems, do you?"

I know I am way behind because I am watching HLN but that is the funniest thing ever!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know, me too but I'm reading the comments on here like I read ahead in a good book cause I cannot wait. Stupid HLN commercials and talking heads.

Thanks for ppl's comments, did anyone catch what Jodi mouthed at one point?

The good "doctor" is getting more and more quiet with each "yes" :great::floorlaugh:

he might even put a little whipped cream with a cherry on it for us.

"you know Mr Martinez, I said to myself there is something bat Sh** crazy about that girl? I was thinking she could be a cold blooded killer"

you don't say..........

Poor Nurmi just staring at the cieling. While wilmont and JA take furious notes and touch heads.

Wow, look at Wilmott's face! She is so angry! Looks like she's going to start spitting nails at any moment. I feel a temper tantrum on the horizon.

Wow!!! I can't wait for the court observation thread tonight. I don't even want them to go after court is over just come straight to the computer lol

This guy helped the prosecution sooo much more than the defense.

Oh lord, I almost feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member