trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was all involved in building this defense. The entire case from their point of view revolved around his interviews and what she "fed" him. Mind you, her Lawyers were dismissed early on and then brought back. Ethical dilemma? YUP

I really wish someone would ask Jodi exactly what her definition of psych abuse actually is. I'd be willing to bet my house survivors of it have a much different interpretation than she does.

Just sayin'.

This is so flipping good. Juan, All those doubting you need to stuff something in their mouth. Like their foot.

So what was the non-sexual assault by a stranger? And did Jodi answer yes to that question?

What was the non-sexual assault by a stranger? The skateboarders taking off her license plate?

BUSTED!!!!

What triggers it is a Stranger non-sexual assault. Travis was NOT a stranger!!!

She crafted her answers to the "story" she was currently giving ....

Wow...Juan is using their witness to totally put to rest any warm fuzzies for JA that is for sure.

This guy may have to get a new career after this.

Kelly

This guy helped the prosecution sooo much more than the defense.

Oh lord, I almost feel sorry for him.

That was what I said when he took the stand! No crow for me tonight. I hate crow!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Juan asks if it was just the 2 of them doing this test. He says yes.
Juan says that between the two of them Jodi would know better if she was raped or not....

Willmott actually objected!? :lol: for "Speculation" :lol:

:floorlaugh: Maybe I am missing how that was anywhere near plausible but it was funny to me either way.

See, the judge just overruled Wilmott's objection trying to keep this out just because it wasn't provided by Samuels himself. She's not pro-defense.

YES! She is no pro defense. She is giving them some leeway to defend a person who may get DP but she is not prodefense, She is looking for a fair trial.

Defese objects to the true and accurate copy unless it came from dr. samuels . .. overruled it will be admitted #533

there are some instructions that go with this . . . part of this manual . . what needs to be asked - what the answers are . . . .

client to identify any of these events over their lifetime to trigger the foggy memory

serious accident fire or explosion, defendant answer yes

natural disaster . . . hurricaine flood

non-sexual assault by a family member or someone you know
shot stabbed by someone you know = she said yes

non-sexual assault by a stranger - mugged, shot, held @ gun point . .. same question as above but with a stranger
yes - she said yes

she said NO to the next question . . . a situation where she said TA took her clothes off . . . you classified that as a rape . . but she said no . . she would no more than you she was there?
no

7 - military combat - war NO
8- contact sexual before age 18, genital oral

9-no
10= torture - no

11- life threaten illness - no

other trauma event -no

13 - if answer yes on 12 -
repeated sexual and psychological trauma

one of the guiding questions to help substantiate or confirm presence of PTSD

if you make yes for more than 1 trauma event for part one. . . . she is asked same 12 questions we just have gone over . .. yes . . the trauma event in her life . . . . .

not sexual assault - stranger

TA was in that shower . . . he is not a stranger . . . . the trigger is not sexual assault by a stranger . . . .exhibit # 534 all answers are based upon the fact that she said she had an assault by a stranger

below are several questions you marked about non-sexual assault stranger

answers given to Janine Demarte (sic?)

exhibit # 535

yes . . . . move to admit #535

I can't wait to hear how that *beep* at JAisInnocent tries to spin this.

I can't even believe that this whole test was taken based on the Ninja story. WTH was this defence team thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966