trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the defendant will lend him some makeup?

Seriously, his face is really red, I bet he has high blood pressure. I don't like him but I hope he doesn't have a stroke. Juan is really coming down hard on him. JMO

I can't wait to hear how that *beep* at JAisInnocent tries to spin this.

I was just there spying, they are all talking about what a bully Juan is and how funny it was that Willmot made the comment about him yelling.

This has been worth having to listen to the bs from this morning :clap::clap:

Well played Mr. Prosecutor!

Dr. Samuels is shrinking in his chair ... non-sexual assault by a stranger ??? That's a new one to this case ...

Will someone help me figure out if I am following correctly, since I missed much of today's testimony.

The reason JM is so interested in this "non sexual assualt/stranger" thing is that she lied to the test...as she took it when she was going with her 2 Ninja story.

Is that right?

THE <modsnip> DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY
He is going to loose a lot of paid court apperances by this grilling by Juan

You know what
This seals more for this jury to know how conniving and lying she and her defense team are.
:furious::furious::furious:

IN conclusion, the entire PSTD "episode" was caused by the imaginary ninjas - this is just TOO good.

ahhh haaaa.....so her supposed ptsd was caused by a sexual assault by a stranger.....NOT TA abusing her or whatever other stupid story she came up with. I hope the jury got that!

I am getting confused with all the HLN interruptions but let me ask this. Did Dr. Samuels actually send a pop psychology book, "Your Erroneous Zones", to Jodi Arias to help with her suicidal thoughts? if so, that's just ridiculous!

Maybe he could send her "I'm Okay, You're Okay" to help her with her self esteem.

"Chicken Soup for the Death Row Inmate's Soul"

BUSTED!!!!

What triggers it is a Stranger non-sexual assault. Travis was NOT a stranger!!!

She crafted her answers to the "story" she was currently giving ....

I don't think anything in his testimony has indicated that the PTSD was caused by Travis -- I thought it was caused by her murdering Travis, so what the hell is this non-sexual assault by a stranger?

Seems like the good doc was tailoring the "test" to suit the DT. Shame on him!

What on earth was the defense thinking with this "expert"? Did they underestimate Juan? Or no one else would testify for them.

Jodi's face right now is priceless. She is giving the Makayla Maroney Is Not Amused face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966