trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She answered this when she was still maintaining the intruder story. So it appears that the non-sexual stranger assault was when the ninja held the gun to her head in Travis' apartment... my understanding, anyway.

And my understanding is that she claimed that she had not been raped in the past, so that means that the rape story about Travis was only concocted by her AFTER this test was taken, AFTER she was diagnosed with PTSD based on the intruder story.

Omg so the diagnosis of PTSD is based on only if the intruder thing had happened???!!! OMG!!!

Apparently so :) Based on a test he gave her during her Ninja Days.
So this test was hand scored by the doctor based on a big Aesop's Fable. "Ninja's; My Harrowing Hour In A Bathroom" By Jodi Ann Arias

In other words its all crap.

So what was the non-sexual assault by a stranger? And did Jodi answer yes to that question?

That was the assault on Jodi by the Ninjas. Or at least that's what it was at the time she took the test. :floorlaugh:

So did he do a subsequent test after she abandoned the ninja story? If not, then this test is completely bogus.

I don't think anything in his testimony has indicated that the PTSD was caused by Travis -- I thought it was caused by her murdering Travis, so what the hell is this non-sexual assault by a stranger?

She's trying to say on the test that she had PTSD from the NINJAS

Nancy Grace is salivating as I write... he doesn't even know the correct titles of the tests he administered.

JM should ask the him if he's shaking because this is an acute stress moment for him. ha.

this is amazeballs. I just hope the jury is keeping track here

her ptsd diagnoses was made waaaaay back when she had that fake ninja story and her diagnoses was based on her liessssssss. aha!

What bothers me is how JA is so into what is being said actually taking notes on this etc.

If it was me and I was TRUTHFUL then I wouldn't need to take notes on specifics that says I have this or that DX...

This should be screaming to the Jury she's manipulating info herself!!!

I don't think anything in his testimony has indicated that the PTSD was caused by Travis -- I thought it was caused by her murdering Travis, so what the hell is this non-sexual assault by a stranger?

The Ninjas. This test was given in 2010 when she was still saying the Ninjas killed Travis. So at the time you would think that the good doctor would have readmistered the test after she changed her story.

Minor, what will happen to this doctor. Can he face new sanctions from his testimony in this case?

I'm not sure yet. I have to see more of what Juan has and whether there's any way to explain this or rehabilitate him.

Not only was she not physically abused, but I would wager to guess no emotional abuse either. She might have a case for being the abuser of emotions though.

Being stalked and harrassed by someone is no fun time for the victim. There is no Safe place.

Kelly

I read you're story earlier and I know you know what you are talking about.

Quick, what's the defense going to say to counter this little problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member