trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anything in his testimony has indicated that the PTSD was caused by Travis -- I thought it was caused by her murdering Travis, so what the hell is this non-sexual assault by a stranger?

Methinks it,so designed to fit the ninja story before she changed story

So did he do a subsequent test after she abandoned the ninja story? If not, then this test is completely bogus.

you took the words right out of my mouth

and if he did NOT re-administer the test after she changed her story the test is not accurate because it was based on a lie.

I guess someone went BOO as "non- sexual assault" stranger

or something like that!!

Not only was she not physically abused, but I would wager to guess no emotional abuse either. She might have a case for being the abuser of emotions though.

Being stalked and harrassed by someone is no fun time for the victim. There is no Safe place.

Kelly
Totally agreed. Jodi has a whole list of traits very common to abusive personalities floating around in one of my posts compared to another lengthy list of traits that prove, imo, Travis was in no way abusive.

The test was filled out by so called Dr. Samuels in pencil on the Ninjas story.

This is real good.....

"perhaps I should've readministered that test"

Ya don't say.

No kidding perhaps you should have given it to her again. sheesh

"Perhaps I should have readministered that test."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! "Perhaps I should have re-administered that test".

:lol:

The Ninjas. This test was given in 2010 when she was still saying the Ninjas killed Travis. So at the time you would think that the good doctor would have readmistered the test after she changed her story.

Ah, yes he should have readministered the test, as he just acknowledged in his testimony. Well, DUH!!

Understatement of the day: Perhaps I should have readministered that test.

You think????

I'm not sure yet. I have to see more of what Juan has and whether there's any way to explain this or rehabilitate him.

It means his future career as a Baez media darling is OVER before it was even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961