trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord, please let a bolt of lightening strike through the ceiling and kill me. :please:

I will not scream, I will not scream, I will not scream. :banghead:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had to take dd to choir, I hope I can find what I missed on youtube. Before the time change I was able to watch til the end of court, so inconvenient now.

I know it was great by the hundreds of comments I missed.

When I was practicing nursing we had a surgeon(female) who sent all of her patients a single rose the day after surgery. We all thught it was a nice touch of compassion

That is totally appropriate and ethical since all patients were treated the same. If Samuels gave the book to everyone he evaluated or treated it wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

I like how the unethical-ness came out as a hand slap in 2000 and doc was soooooo confident he had it beat.... until Juan took a chunk outta him.

Attachments

• bigstock_Angry_Chihuahua_Growling__Ye_7629174.jpg
    bigstock_Angry_Chihuahua_Growling__Ye_7629174.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
Can't imagine Juror Questions being asked. Surely, they figured out to not believe Samuels as an expert. Jurors, just let the guy slink off the stand to go lick his wounds under some rock. There's too many papers he can't find if you keep asking him questions. He's suffering PTSD with a touch of Fog.

Juror question #1: How do YOU define expert?

I would like to share something with you all..I live in NY and its very cold here.DH & I have been without heat since last Wed as our furnace broke.But when Juan came on-I totally forgot how cold it is..LOL

:seeya: I know what you mean about Juan ... lol !

And I hope you get your furnace fixed soon !

:seeya: Take care !

Re-watching on HLN. I almost FORGOT she lied about being tied up by her feet too!!
More giggling here. I think I'm giddy.

Did she actually say that in the records? I thought Samuels made that part up for her.

I have been wondering what Jodi has been writing. Her notebook is half full now. Even when some heavy stuff is going on she is just writing away. It's not the way she acts when a person she knows or knows of is on. Then it's a stare of either irritation or desperation.

Is she getting an early start on her book?
Is she writing a pen pal?
Is she fake writing so she can just look like she is doing something important when the poo poo hits the fan?

ive finally worked out i can watch hln online. go me!!

what channel is jvm on? or will i want to scream watching her?

I would like to share something with you all..I live in NY and its very cold here.DH & I have been without heat since last Wed as our furnace broke.But when Juan came on-I totally forgot how cold it is..LOL

Hang in there SyraKelly....spring is coming.....

Dr. Drew: The inside of JA's brain doesn't look anything like yours or mine.
LOL

Okay, now that I have a moment to reflect...I am baffled. Why on earth would RS use a test, taken at a time, when he knew that JA was fabricating an elaborate lie? It's just such a rookie move. How could they proceed with such a stale report and think that it wouldn't be torn apart? It defies common sense.

Oh wow JM is awesome that witness fell apart completely - NEXT!!!!!!!!

Wow you guys burned up the pages this afternoon!

I had to go to the doctor, so I missed everything after the lunch break so I'm just now trying to catch up - (NG is 'pretending' that court is live for some reason) apparently JM decimated this expert... :woot:

And (ot) I just found out I lost 15 lbs - good day all around (except the nausea).

okay going to back track a few pages and find out what you guys are discussing. Go Juan!!!! :rocker:

Can't imagine Juror Questions being asked. Surely, they figured out to not believe Samuels as an expert. Jurors, just let the guy slink off the stand to go lick his wounds under some rock. There's too many papers he can't find if you keep asking him questions. He's suffering PTSD with a touch of Fog.

Jury questions..

1. Dr samuels, do you have memory issues?

2. Do you have ptsd?

3. Are you familiar with JA's facial plan?

4. Why have you gone from saying JA has global transient amnesia to saying she has disassociative amnesia?

5. Have your professional ethics ever been questioned before?

6. Why are you so evasive when questioned by prosecutor?

7. Do you realize that you are starting to sound like JA and Nurmi and Gus?

8. Do you have severe memory problems?

9. How.much are we the taxpayers of the state of Arizona paying you? Ps you are fired

10 . Are you or have you ever been in a fog?

Did she actually say that in the records? I thought Samuels made that part up for her.

I'm thinking she did tell him that and he realizes it's a lie and is covering for her. "Oh, well I maybe might have probably did add that part myself, accidentally..." Riiiiiight...

I have been wondering what Jodi has been writing. Her notebook is half full now. Even when some heavy stuff is going on she is just writing away. It's not the way she acts when a person she knows or knows of is on. Then it's a stare of either irritation or desperation.

Is she getting an early start on her book?
Is she writing a pen pal?
Is she fake writing so she can just look like she is doing something important when the poo poo hits the fan?

Beef jerky
Peanut butter
HO-HOs
Funyuns
Ramen
Carmex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just cannot for the life of me understand why the defense put this obvious charlatan and total bozo on the stand. Their own expert just absolutely lost this case for them with no chance of recovery... and JM isn't even done with this nincompoop yet! Never ever in my life have I seen such a complete incompetant used as an expert... or ANY kind of witness. I honestly think he never spoke to Jodi at all and just said whatever the defense wanted him to say. How in the world do you testify at someone's trial and not even bring your case file with you??? He didn't re-evaluate her after she changed her story, inserted his own beliefs and not what she said into his notes, didn't bring any relevant info about her with him? What? WHAT???

I only saw maybe the last ten minutes or less of this charlatan on cross and that was bad enough... FAR worse than he was when we saw him before without the jury present. I'm still trying to lift my jaw up off the floor... my top and bottom teeth may never meet each other again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt