trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was so amazing. Who would have thought this guy's testimony would implode so completely? Juan is honestly tripping me out by how good he is.

Oh no DD....."inter-person terrorism "?

Really??

I hate these terms...I know what they are alluding to (ive btdt have the Tshirt) ....but why apply such terms!!! :banghead:

I spoke too soon... Nevermind... DD just blew it by saying she cries when cornered and has a panic attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else feel like the judge calls so many approaches after objections because she had zoned out and isn't quite sure what's being objected to? I just get that impression sometimes. I know I couldn't blame her if she did. The defense is so boring I zone out also.

BBM: I have gotten that imporession a few times ... but JMO, I think she is very inept ...

She is NEVER on time ... She has NO control over her courtroom ... She allowed way too much BS into testimony that should not have been allowed ...

I think this high profile trial is too much for her ... and she does not know what to do and/or what she is doing ...

:moo:

How do these new pics keep getting leaked out? Why now...? $$ ?

Sidenote: I love how JM brought out the nudie pics ... brilliantly done to take Doc S. off track.

Oh no DD....."inter-person terrorism "?

Really??

I hate these terms...I know what they are alluding to (ive btdt have the Tshirt) ....but why apply such terms!!! :banghead:

I think terrorism is the perfect word for what Jodi was doing to Travis. I can't think of a more descriptive word.

I spoke too soon... Nevermind... DD just blew it by saying she cries when cornered and has a panic attack.

Gotcha! LOL...I get all "huh?" when he says that too. He knows, (it seems) she's a sociopath but he attributes emotions to her (crying when found out, cornered). Nope, it's all a ploy.

Today was so amazing. Who would have thought this guy's testimony would implode so completely? Juan is honestly tripping me out by how good he is.

I think it was a combo of Dr <modsnip> being just that bottom of the barrel and Juan being so damn good!

Does anyone else feel like the judge calls so many approaches after objections because she had zoned out and isn't quite sure what's being objected to? I just get that impression sometimes. I know I couldn't blame her if she did. The defense is so boring I zone out also.

I get the impression that she is paying close attention and actually taking notes. I think there are so many side bars because there are so many objections, and to avoid "speaking objections" there needs to be a sidebar to avoid the jury hearing the arguments behind the objections, which would often be prejudicial to one side or the other if the jury were to hear all of these comments.

Gotcha! LOL...I get all "huh?" when he says that too. He knows, (it seems) she's a sociopath but he attributes emotions to her (crying when found out, cornered). Nope, it's all a ploy.

I hate watching DD... I can't find the remote and I'm not ready to get up yet ... Lol

I'm convinced he's an idiot and way out of his league talking about Jodi

She was in juvenile court before this, and I don't know if she's really equipped for a DP trial. I have her bio, but IDK if I'm allowed to post it.

Yeah I know I actually said out loud Dr D are we watching the same trial ..she is faking it. Did dr samuels train him?

She was in juvenile court before this, and I don't know if she's really equipped for a DP trial. I have her bio, but IDK if I'm allowed to post it.

Yes you can post it.

I think it was a combo of Dr <modsnip> being just that bottom of the barrel and Juan being so damn good!

Seriously, the poor fool. It's funny to think back on his opening testimony, going through his inflated and endless list of credentials, all that to turn into the court jester.

BBM: I have gotten that imporession a few times ... but JMO, I think she is very inept ...

She is NEVER on time ... She has NO control over her courtroom ... She allowed way too much BS into testimony that should not have been allowed ...

I think this high profile trial is too much for her ... and she does not know what to do and/or what she is doing ...

:moo:
I agree. She was in juvenile court before this, and I don't know if she's really equipped for a DP trial. I have her bio, but IDK if I'm allowed to post it.

I was just amazed by Juan today and how this guy just fell apart - so good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member