trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation on the live video stream today:

1. Has anyone noticed what appears to be a rather significant scar just above JA's left elbow. Wonder if that was from the murdering of TA?

2. When JA is not actively involved she seems to go a little catatonic at times - sort of an eerie blank stare for about a minute or more.

Wonder if the jury watches her carefully from time to time.

Sorry I am behind. I did see the elbow- didn't know if it was a scar or her thinness. But good question! I almost think she stares like a dummy on purpose, otherwise she's scheming with her new BFF Ms Willmott.

She was in juvenile court before this, and I don't know if she's really equipped for a DP trial. I have her bio, but IDK if I'm allowed to post it.

I keep seeing all of these comments about how inept this judge is and how she's not handling this death penalty case very well, and I just don't see it.

I think a lot of people commenting on this don't completely understand exactly what a judge can and can't do, and what might give rise to a point of appeal.

There are a couple of decisions of hers that I take issue with, but nothing major that in any way prejudiced the prosecution.

So, court starts late every day? 15 minutes on average, and it's often not because the judge is not ready -- and it's not harming anything. The courts are way overburdened and much of this cannot be avoided, especially in a county like Maricopa that has a limited budget.

What exactly does anyone think she has done wrong that is prejudicial to one side or the other?

BBM: I have gotten that imporession a few times ... but JMO, I think she is very inept ...

She is NEVER on time ... She has NO control over her courtroom ... She allowed way too much BS into testimony that should not have been allowed ...

I think this high profile trial is too much for her ... and she does not know what to do and/or what she is doing ...

:moo:

:rocker: :cheers: :clap:

Dr. Drew right now: "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON MURDER"

Its annoying because it is NOT her brain scan lol. I get what they are doing and what they are saying is true....but we have no idea what her brain looks like because there is no scan. So trying to compare it to someone else's is pretty stupid. IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I thought willmott DID ask if he was a DR., and I THOUGHT he said "yes"? Am I misremembering? Because according to Juan, he's not a DR.

He's a dr in the sense that he has a PhD but he's not a medical dr, which is the point JM was making.

Its annoying because it is NOT her brain scan lol. I get what they are doing and what they are saying is true....but we have no idea what her brain looks like because there is no scan. So trying to compare it to someone else's is pretty stupid. IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It is stupid, unscientific and misleading.

I keep seeing all of these comments about how inept this judge is and how she's not handling this death penalty case very well, and I just don't see it.

I think a lot of people commenting on this don't completely understand exactly what a judge can and can't do, and what might give rise to a point of appeal.

There are a couple of decisions of hers that I take issue with, but nothing major that in any way prejudiced the prosecution.

So, court starts late every day? 15 minutes on average, and it's often not because the judge is not ready -- and it's not harming anything. The courts are way overburdened and much of this cannot be avoided, especially in a county like Maricopa that has a limited budget.

What exactly does anyone think she has done wrong that is prejudicial to one side or the other?

BBM- two I can think of straightaway.

1) I was 100% against her allowing the DT to present an edited version of the phone call.

2) Allowing Wilmott to backend ANY of the crime scene information for Samuels to add his two cents.

I think it's like watching a football game, by the end of the game the fans on both sides are convinced the refs are in the tank for the other team.

Wow you guys burned up the pages this afternoon!

I had to go to the doctor, so I missed everything after the lunch break so I'm just now trying to catch up - (NG is 'pretending' that court is live for some reason) apparently JM decimated this expert... :woot:

And (ot) I just found out I lost 15 lbs - good day all around (except the nausea).

okay going to back track a few pages and find out what you guys are discussing. Go Juan!!!! :rocker:

It is live when she is taping her show. She starts taping her show earlier than it is shown. So she was not pretending. The trial was still going on when her cameras were taping her saying that. If that makes sense the way I explained it...

Seriously, the poor fool. It's funny to think back on his opening testimony, going through his inflated and endless list of credentials, all that to turn into the court jester.

One of the things that is still making me gasp is when he admitted to finding the Time article while he just happened to be getting theirapy and reading a magazine and he claimed "This is perfect" to bring during the trial.

I mean even if he did find it in a Times article, why in the world would he admit to finding that article when he happened to be getting therapy. It is just so unprofessional the way he described how he found it and decided to use it.

He would have been better off claiming he did a bunch of research to find that article. :floorlaugh:

The minute I heard that I took the rest of what he had to say with a very small grain of salt.

Thank you for the companionship WS'ers. So glad I joined! See you tomorrow:seeya::tyou::tyou:

I absolutely do NOT get/see/understand why so many (cave) men are so easily pulled in/attracted to JA?? Her personality is well, there is none!! It's terrible at best, and extremely lame & boring at best -- and don't get me started on her looks because I've honestly never seen her as being remotely attractive (even when she was at probably her best w/ the bimbo hair/look way before she killed TA). I know it seems shallow to make a stink about this but I'm doing so with good reason as I am baffled how she gets men so easily entranced & is able to pull them so quickly/easily into her wicked web right alongside her sorry, pathetic, ship's going down quickly booty hole?? There has been SO many men that have lied for her & do so while jeopardizing themselves/their livelihood/etc & they do so while not being in any kind of official relationship status with her. My boyfriend doesn't get it either in regards to why so many (men & [shame on you ladies] women) try to claim that she's so great looking. The comments he makes about her (both how she acts as well as her looks, but it's mostly always something about her ugly mug) on a regular are wayyyyy harsher than I've ever said - and considering that I think that she's fugly as all heck (both inside & out), I can be pretty brutal in regards to my own comments on/about JA. The only thing that I can think of that's causing this magical/mystical "Law of Attraction to JA" is that it's an lame/old/ugly man thing because it seems all of the men that I've seen that are -or have ever been- infatuated with her fit into this kind of description of a man (who can blame an older not-so-attractive sexually neglected man for jumping at the chance w/ JA because they know the probability that they get laid by JA after showing her 5 min of attention is almost a guaranteed certainty as well all know full well how easy the nympho JA is). I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). Thanks for letting me vent!!! Does this drive anyone else nuts, or is it just my own issues? lol

*I must add that I DON'T ever agree with a woman bashing another fellow woman (about her looks, life, career, ect) just for sport as all too many do nowadays, but I WILL make an exception for those women who are on this earth who don't deserve to be included with the rest of us women. Such examples are JA and an Anthony from FL. They are monsters; not women and they only lend to giving the rest of us women a bad name. So I bash JA w/ good reason.

It drives many folks crazy including me. It appears she continues using her sexuality to get what she wants. Dr S has made poor decisions in his career prior to JA. I certainly agree with monsters..and both seem to use sexuality to get their needs met.

Then sometimes we have great men out in the world..Det Flores and Mr Martinez to name a couple that dont fall for their carp. They are real men. Imo

Someone asked a few weeks ago if the prosecution was going to put on an expert... I said why waste the money? The defense expert will look like a states witness when Juan's finished:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need for the State to present an expert now........

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member