trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely do NOT get/see/understand why so many (cave) men are so easily pulled in/attracted to JA?? Her personality is well, there is none!! It's terrible at best, and extremely lame & boring at best -- and don't get me started on her looks because I've honestly never seen her as being remotely attractive (even when she was at probably her best w/ the bimbo hair/look way before she killed TA). I know it seems shallow to make a stink about this but I'm doing so with good reason as I am baffled how she gets men so easily entranced & is able to pull them so quickly/easily into her wicked web right alongside her sorry, pathetic, ship's going down quickly booty hole?? There has been SO many men that have lied for her & do so while jeopardizing themselves/their livelihood/etc & they do so while not being in any kind of official relationship status with her. My boyfriend doesn't get it either in regards to why so many (men & [shame on you ladies] women) try to claim that she's so great looking. The comments he makes about her (both how she acts as well as her looks, but it's mostly always something about her ugly mug) on a regular are wayyyyy harsher than I've ever said - and considering that I think that she's fugly as all heck (both inside & out), I can be pretty brutal in regards to my own comments on/about JA. The only thing that I can think of that's causing this magical/mystical "Law of Attraction to JA" is that it's an lame/old/ugly man thing because it seems all of the men that I've seen that are -or have ever been- infatuated with her fit into this kind of description of a man (who can blame an older not-so-attractive sexually neglected man for jumping at the chance w/ JA because they know the probability that they get laid by JA after showing her 5 min of attention is almost a guaranteed certainty as well all know full well how easy the nympho JA is). I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). Thanks for letting me vent!!! Does this drive anyone else nuts, or is it just my own issues? lol

*I must add that I DON'T ever agree with a woman bashing another fellow woman (about her looks, life, career, ect) just for sport as all too many do nowadays, but I WILL make an exception for those women who are on this earth who don't deserve to be included with the rest of us women. Such examples are JA and an Anthony from FL. They are monsters; not women and they only lend to giving the rest of us women a bad name. So I bash JA w/ good reason.

this is not boding well for miss jodi ...

Jodi was probably tapping out a message to Samuels:

"You f'ed up today. What you told Martinez directly contradicts what I've been telling you for 4 years. Get down off the stand and come see me before you talk to anyone again. Must talk ASAP. Don't think we can fix this"

Someone asked a few weeks ago if the prosecution was going to put on an expert... I said why waste the money? The defense expert will look like a states witness when Juan's finished:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well good night all. May some comfort reach Travis's family and friends knowing Justice will soon be served.

May extreme discomfort be surrounding JA right now and for the rest of her miserable life.

If I was on the jury I would have to throw out every word of his testimony when deliberating.

Seriously, the poor fool. It's funny to think back on his opening testimony, going through his inflated and endless list of credentials, all that to turn into the court jester.
I thought willmott DID ask if he was a DR., and I THOUGHT he said "yes"? Am I misremembering? Because according to Juan, he's not a DR.

"You f'ed up today. What you told Martinez directly contradicts what I've been telling you for 4 years. Get down off the stand and come see me before you talk to anyone again. Must talk ASAP. Don't think we can fix this"

Roflmao!

Is it written in code on a dry tissue?

I thought willmott DID ask if he was a DR., and I THOUGHT he said "yes"? Am I misremembering? Because according to Juan, he's not a DR.

He is. Iirc he has a PsyD

Yeah I know I actually said out loud Dr D are we watching the same trial ..she is faking it. Did dr samuels train him?

I will give you a gift another websleuthers gave me: DD's nickname on the Teen Mom message boards (he has specials with them or something) is "Sad Panda." There is so much win in that little moniker...

does anyone think that e-harmony is an odd choice for an ad, considering the topic on DD?

In a magazine??? lol

Finished watching today's taped testimony. I am on 2nd glass of wine, and interrupted my hub basketball's viewing to dance with me. I queued up "Chicken Dance" and we danced like crazy. I don't pretend to know where TA is, or if he is, but it was for you TA and for us. Today the "business" of law was superseded by the pursuit of truth. Thank you Mr. Martinez for reminding us what it's all about.

Which magazines was she intending to use for this message???

:silly:

Beauty to me is natural. Not FAKE blonde hair, breasts, personality, religious beliefs...

Nothing about her is REAL.

I never for one sec thought she is attractive and my man said the same: "If he ran into Jodi, he'd run for the hills, psycho chick".

I absolutely do NOT get/see/understand why so many (cave) men are so easily pulled in/attracted to JA?? Her personality is well, there is none!! It's terrible at best, and extremely lame & boring at best -- and don't get me started on her looks because I've honestly never seen her as being remotely attractive (even when she was at probably her best w/ the bimbo hair/look way before she killed TA). I know it seems shallow to make a stink about this but I'm doing so with good reason as I am baffled how she gets men so easily entranced & is able to pull them so quickly/easily into her wicked web right alongside her sorry, pathetic, ship's going down quickly booty hole?? There has been SO many men that have lied for her & do so while jeopardizing themselves/their livelihood/etc & they do so while not being in any kind of official relationship status with her. My boyfriend doesn't get it either in regards to why so many (men & [shame on you ladies] women) try to claim that she's so great looking. The comments he makes about her (both how she acts as well as her looks, but it's mostly always something about her ugly mug) on a regular are wayyyyy harsher than I've ever said - and considering that I think that she's fugly as all heck (both inside & out), I can be pretty brutal in regards to my own comments on/about JA. The only thing that I can think of that's causing this magical/mystical "Law of Attraction to JA" is that it's an lame/old/ugly man thing because it seems all of the men that I've seen that are -or have ever been- infatuated with her fit into this kind of description of a man (who can blame an older not-so-attractive sexually neglected man for jumping at the chance w/ JA because they know the probability that they get laid by JA after showing her 5 min of attention is almost a guaranteed certainty as well all know full well how easy the nympho JA is). I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). Thanks for letting me vent!!! Does this drive anyone else nuts, or is it just my own issues? lol

You can get a doctorate in almost anything... Even early American basket weaving ! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member