trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive finally worked out i can watch hln online. go me!!

what channel is jvm on? or will I want to scream watching her?

I like watching Nancy Grace for crime news, but I am getting very sick of what HLN is turning into. Then comes Dr. Drew, who I think is just a bunch of hot air, and now they have this stupid show After Dark, Dr. Drew has made this case almost as bad as the reality shows, almost like gossip, most of the time he misses the point, I won't be watching that junk any more.

And now this really lame show After Dark. With this show HLN has turned this case into a game show, a big joke. I'm also done with this show. I am so disgusted with HLN trying to capitalize on this horrible MURDER. Jodi this, Jodi that, did she lie. This case is about the very brutal murder of a young man. Jodi has already admitted she murdered TA, but they are so greedy for ratings and money, and to turn it into a game show of sorts is just more than I can stand. I will be complaining to HLN and I hope others do the same if you feel the way I do. After NG show is over, I am done with HLN, channel OFF. Does anyone else feel like I do?:furious:

This girl plays Angela on the tv show "Bones" IMO spitting image of the beast.
angela_montenegro.jpg
No, Casey Anthony is a much better choice for the role of Jodi, she won't even have to act!!!

That's the big problem with JA's lawyers to me. They can't change their strategy when it doesn't work. They're so disorganized they don't realize how disorganized their own witnesses are. They really should be ashamed of what a poor job they're doing.

That worries me that she'll have grounds for appeal for ineffective counsel.

I like watching Nancy Grace for crime news, but I am getting very sick of what HLN is turning into. Then comes Dr. Drew, who I think is just a bunch of hot air, and now they have this stupid show After Dark, Dr. Drew has made this case almost as bad as the reality shows, almost like gossip, most of the time he misses the point, I won't be watching that junk any more.

And now this really lame show After Dark. With this show HLN has turned this case into a game show, a big joke. I'm also done with this show. I am so disgusted with HLN trying to capitalize on this horrible MURDER. Jodi this, Jodi that, did she lie. This case is about the very brutal murder of a young man. Jodi has already admitted she murdered TA, but they are so greedy for ratings and money, and to turn it into a game show of sorts is just more than I can stand. I will be complaining to HLN and I hope others do the same if you feel the way I do. After NG show is over, I am done with HLN, channel OFF. Does anyone else feel like I do?:furious:

The only thing I watch after the trial ends is that 10 minutes segment on Dr Drew called Dr Drew's jurors. Other than that, I don't. They are a joke in regards to this case. And I am tiring of Vinnie on that After Dark show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79