trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - some people will do anything for channel hits! Well, anything I can do to make their day, if it brings justice or an eagle eye on something that needs it - I am more than happy to be a conduit!

My gut tells me it is paper clips to sell/trade/use in jail for weapons and I think a full body cavity search after each day of trial is now in order if not already being done. I know they at least do search, but not sure on the cavity search.

But she would like that too much! :blushing:

As boring as I find Nurmi, I started feeling sorry for him, because if I read right he tried to be dismissed as the public defender on this case and they wouldn't let him. Is that right? Could you imagine being forced to defend this girl?! Ugh.

IIRC he wanted off ONLY because he was leaving to start up his own law firm..and the pay of a PD would hinder him getting his law firm up and running..once the State agreed to pay him $225.00 per HOUR, I think he was perfectly fine staying on. I don't know him...so I can't say I don't like him. But I don't like his court room style. I think some of his actions are very uncouth....picking his nose, scratching his cajones while standing up, to name 2. His slow style drives me crazy. I don't have any sympathy for him. He has chosen to represent (as his speciality) persons accused of sex crimes...that rubs me wrong..the only criminal trial I served as a juror on was a rape case. The slimy defense attorney tried to put the victim on trial....she was 17 years old and not a 'bad girl'..she just made an unfortunate bad choice to go with a boy she trusted.

Are there questions included that are meant to measure deception? TIA.

Yes, well the validity questions will measure if the person is attempting to make more of what they are or min. their symptoms. So in sense it measures that type of deception. It will measure if the person is not answering consistent too. Just remembered this. It has been awhile.

Here is a link to the full session:

[video=youtube;1UkJtPCYLnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UkJtPCYLnE[/video]

27:42 she slides the folder over
28:25 the folder is still on the table

I don't think she sat on it ever. ( I do think she's being sneaky, but the other clipped version does not show the whole thing.) :twocents:

ROFLMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You are always my bright spot in the face of evil (trial). For the record I have NO issues with Emus. Or any desire to eat one. Hope you enjoyed your Ribs.

OK, I'm listen to another of Dido's and it's about I know you're with her and not me.

Jodi was singing Dido's Here with Me before she arrested along with the headstand and snooping.

These songs are like an anthem to Jodi.

So creepy:
[video=youtube;g20Pr_fQyzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20Pr_fQyzg[/video]

Obsessed much?

I really feel she killed him to claim him, to possess him, so no one else could ever have what was hers.

RE: The Disappearing Folder:

Looks to me like she sweeps something out from under the orange folder into the yellow one, which then she sits on.

I think she's sending the good doc a picture the old fashion Braille way, since she has no cellphone this time. Kinda like here's kisses and smooches.

I'm very confused by the pieces of yellow legal pad paper that the answers from JA's psych evaluation tests seem to be written on.

What was he saying about he'd administer the test and put a copy in his drawer?

Was he saying that he only has one copy of the test and he records the answers on a separate piece of paper? Or did he just jot down the question # and corresponding answer on the paper for court instead of bringing the actual test she marked her answers on? If he did that instead of bringing pieces of her medical record, how can that be admissible?

I know he didn't re-administer the test after JA changed her story, but did he at least administer these tests in an ethical fashion? Because I don't think jotting the client's responses on scratch paper is very professional...

She didn't take the MMPI or the MMPI-2 (which resolved the issues in your quote).

She took a much shorter test called the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory.

Thanks! I attached the MCMI info to my original post. Someone mentioned he should have used MMPI and I confused the two!

LMAO- ROF comment from the youtube page:
Their name 9 minutes ago
I just sent it to Nancy Grace.

Guess we better watch tonight for sure...........but NG is usually a day behind most scoop!

i can bet some want to just say - your fired to the ones they thought would help jodi-lol!! pick your battles and know who will be so wimpy that a good prosecutor can make them pee their pants INCLUDING JODI OWN ATTYS-LOL!!! who can read lips of jodi who is dressed today like her "twin" atty- the suit - the hair the glasses. and do not forget the subliminal "look" of casey who got off free-

if i was a juror i would probable scream out - I AM READY LETS END THIS PACK OF CRAP AND VOTE!!

Ok, you guys...this case has seriously affected my sight now. Every time I see a posting here of the Dido song JA was singing, I swear I see something completely different. :blushing:

I am loving that the judge will be reviewing that clip (along with the surrounding moments) and the clip with the paper clip smuggle into the orange folder that you found with your blurry eyes!

ANJ .. . . . you are a WS ANJGEL!

Don't ya just love WS and all of the talent we have here? . . . . . I (for one) am proud to be a member here!

:great:

I hope she gets thrown in the hole for this :)

LOL - some people will do anything for channel hits! Well, anything I can do to make their day, if it brings justice or an eagle eye on something that needs it - I am more than happy to be a conduit!

My gut tells me it is paper clips to sell/trade/use in jail for weapons and I think a full body cavity search after each day of trial is now in order if not already being done. I know they at least do search, but not sure on the cavity search.

I'm thinking she would probably enjoy that...:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member