trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should put together a montage of Wilmott looking up quickly with that horrified look on her mug when Dr. Livewire goes off on a tangent.

Nurmi really seems over it.

Unless someone knows something different, my guess is there really may have been a death.....in Nurmis family. He seemed very sad and out of it yesterday too. I don't like him and think he is sneaky and underhanded in this trial, yet I do feel some compassion for him if this is the case.

doesn't JA go in a lil too close to JW face when whispering to her...gives me the creeps

She's probably disclosing to Willmott that she had anal intercourse with Clinton too, oops :banghead:

DId you just see Samuels shaking like a chihahua when he handed those pages back to Juan?!?

Doc says she was talking about a different date? He's wrong - he says there was more than one shower picture taking episode.

Oh no...are we back to the shave-picture/shower shot debacle? :(

Oohhh what is he playing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wilmot returns to her chair after getting a stern talking to by the judge . . . .asks . . .
whether he does have or doesn't have (?) according to his notes
you can ask that in redirect

Sir you wrote a report that codified or edified she told you TA asks to have pictures of him taken in the shower . ..
well I have to see it in the context of my report
why don't you get your report out
ok . . . thumbin thru pages . . . he has to find the page it was on - it is not numbered.
It is on pg 8 of his report 3rd paragraph . . . true and accurate of what she said about this issue in the shower?
yes

it was his request to take pictures of him with the water running in the shower at that time?
did you get to see the interview with Det. Flores - inconsistency
thnk she may have been talking about a different date . .

(lost feed for commercial for couple of seconds)

In fact one of the things he told you he was comin after her and he was grabbing her sweater as she ran for the gun.
may I see it in the context?
no I will just play it
ok

all approach the bench . .. .

Playing part of Samuels' interview from the other day?

Martinez: "She did tell you that it was HIS request to take photos in the shower."
Geezer: I think she was referring to a different date.

Ridiculous! The psychologist is lying for Jodi!

Wilmott really needs to give it a rest. She's coming across as panicky, vindictive and amateurish. Hope her career tanks after this fiasco.

I am going to look at that playback of JA & the lady in the blue later and see if I can read their confo,I will let you all know maybe during lunch time if I can read them!!

Yeah SyraKelly!! Our secret weapon in da house!

This man can remember NOTHING without reading his reports, and JW is really pissing me off. Crybaby.

I'm in a complete FOG at the moment, I have no idea wth is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member