trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its 4.30 jenny better get jodi back to jail so she gets fed ;)

He doesn't want to make any errors? A little late for that now.

she had 4 years to memorize this scenario- why would anyone on this jury believe this.

I disagree with this. She has been so pissy and rude all day. When Juan comes to take evidence from her she throws it on the desk. She is whiny. I cannot stand her.

I respectfully disagree.:seeya:

He hit her?? When did that happen. Seems new to me.

Samuels leaves his notes draped over the mic. Ruffles pages without consideration.

Jodi told him she had never fired a gun before! Well, that alone is a big deal for me to believe she went and found a strange gun and fired it over a silly camera argument. Samuels apparently believed parts of all her stories, and feels justified as a professional to piece stories together.

that gun was discussed several times . . .. I don't remember if it was in this particular meeting . . . may I help him with this particular date - the 12th page . . .3rd from end

yes I see . . .
did she talk to you about her intentions with the gun
she had the gun she didn't plan to shoot - somehow gun went off - scream . .. that was not enough to stop him

where she ran in these notes/
ran into the bathroom

ok . .. um after she ran into the bathroom what did she tell you

turned around and pointed gun @ him but he didn't stop . . .

ok . . .
did she tell you about the gun itself - loaded or not
she was not sure loaded or not - just to get him to stop - she indicated she never fired a gun before . . . gun was dropped

he hit her and then she dropped the gun - lead to struggle

specifically say there was a struggle?
not in this note but they wrestled on the ground - she managed to get up started run down the hall . .. discuss him being wrestler? yes

things TA said to her / very angry called her names threatened to kill her . . . on 2nd to last page .

I am goin gto f'ing kill you ***** . . . she used the real word . . .

tomorrow . . . not need to be here until 1:00 - please remember admonission
excused have a nice evening

I thought his line was that she couldn't form any of these memories he is now reporting?

Remember she has the security belt on which is probably uncomfortable in a sitting position.

She said F---njg kill you *****. No Pronouns were used. Lie

So the theory is that because the jury apparently didn't believe the lying defendant they'll believe the lying defense expert because he has credentials?

Even I can buy a box of Cracker Jack! :biggrin:

So it sounded like he said after he hit her and the gun got knocked loose she remembered a struggle, getting up and running down the hall? So where did she go to get the knife and come back in those 62 seconds?

Well she lied to him!!! Started running down the hall????? She did not remember that during direct and persisted during cross. My My.. The tales we weave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4