trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmcott literally points him to the page. It was like she was basically telling him what to say. Say this Dr on 2nd to last page.

IMO They had a meeting last night and reviewed exactly what they would do and say today. This is BS

Seems, to me anyway, that this has become very personal for Wilmott. Her animosity towards the prosecutor is blatant. Does anyone remember LDB and how well she handled Baez? As exasperating and annoying as he was, she never let it show that it was personal. Wilmott, IMO is being extremely unprofessional. To me she should have been called on the fact that she blatantly ignored one of the judge's "sustained" objections.

I do NOT like her......at all.

I find Wilmott immature and catty.

IMO

Live feed still up...what did he say? "Any chance I can......."

Did anyone catch that?

1:00 tomorrow means 4:00 EDT. Wow....Another incredibly short week. It will never end!

Her face is terrifying, I hope someone isn't about to get a pencil in the eye.

Drinking with her right hand...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Why is JA staring at the gallery as the jury files out? She has done this all day. TIA. BTW, she is not smiling either.

I imagine her breath smelling of death and tuna fish. Cant stand her. I bet she tells stinky secrets

What's this the 10th version of events in Jodi's pretend world? 4:30...guess it's bologna time for the hungry murderess

Oh, it's funny how now that she's off the stand she almost ALWAYS drinks with her right hand now...Bulbous-nosed sneak..And someone check those orifices for pencils dang it!

Why the F wasn't all this brough up on direct?? God, this woman is a rookie...

Sheesh, make-out with the mitigation chick why don't ya? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members