trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trial's over, and it's still filming. It looks like the clerk is trying to hunt down some of today's evidence. Good Ole Doc probably scooped it up on his way out.

Hasn't it been reported that Donavan has resurfaced in court the past couple of days? And now, we have the pencil stealing, weird under the desk, folder/paper sitting stuff going on? Hmmm....

This trial must be getting to me. I never believe in this stuff. :facepalm:

This questioning seems like Wilma is trying to sneak in the doc's opinion of whether or not this was premeditated!

Was any other witness permitted to review binders full of notes (is it possible they were written recently?) between each question in order to testify?
This seems ridiculous.

Boy ... I couldn't stay awake for the last portion of testimony ... hope the jurors had better luck staying awake!

ALV is a nutjob:twocents:
but...she may have a an impact with jury. :banghead:

I hate this.

I'm not worried in the least. Juan will be sitting on ready just like he was with Samuels.

in fact I think he will ask her even more hypothetical questions than he did this so called expert.

IMO

I'm not worried in the least. Juan will be sitting on ready just like he was with Samuels.

in fact I think he will ask her even more hypothetical questions than he did this so called expert.

IMO

Me either. In fact, I'm surprised she hasn't backed out yet.

I so wish the jury could see this side. :banghead:
funnyreally.jpg

Jinkasauras just said on HLN that the jury continues to put LOTS of questions in the basket today (as they did yesterday for Mr/Dr Samuels).

Whenever Willy finally finishes her recross ... The jury questions will be up next on the agenda.
Jean estimates (b/c of large volume of paper questions going in the basket) ... That it will take a day in court to go thru the ?'s from the jury to Samuels - then another day or two
for Jaun and then Willy to re question Samuels on his jury answers.

Hope the good doc doesn't have to thumb threw his many notes, mags, and books to answer each and every question. Not numbered or in any category so this could take days!

Does this Judge not know this case... why when an objection comes in...... "approach please"

That's because she doesn't want the jury to hear the arguments surrounding the objection. Same reason speaking objections aren't really proper.

Help me here, did Defense just say, do you want me to lead him? This is totally pathetic. Why can't the judge tell her to stop leading the witness?:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Unless JM objects, she won't step in. Also this is redirect. In CA at least, you can lead on redirect.

IMO

Thank you OBE....

Live feed still up...what did he say? "Any chance I can......."

Did anyone catch that?

Sounded like Samuels said 'any chance I can take that folder with me?'.
Looks like he might have taken it, they seemed to be looking for something.

Someone has GOT to tell this idiot to not use his microphone as a book stand or punching bag! All that darn noise was him tossing papers on it, and toward the end he covered it up with papers so he wasn't loud enough. How in the world has this moron ever testified at trial and not be aware of the microphone in front of him and not to whack at it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth