trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...just bring in Ashton Kutcher already.....

Ask and ye shall receive. . .

2870921_o.gif

i honestly believe, because JM is anything but 'linear' in his way of questioning, this is very confusing, but at the end it is 'rewarding' for
his case and 'frustrating', to say the least, for this DT....;)

Samuels has to be one of the most disorganized "professionals" I''ve ever seen.

I like how her objection to the confusing nature of Juan's questioning was...very confusing. I had no idea what she was trying to say.

I don't think she knew what she was trying to say either

Isn't that amazing??

It was the very first two sheets in his notes!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
My colleague Michelle Yehee Lee tells me that by early February, Maricopa County had paid $838,000 for Jodi Arias' defense.

Grrr, by the time this trial is over, this soulless creature with the cold, dead, black, evil shark eyes will have enjoyed the benefits of a defense costing well over a million dollars. That isn't even including the costs of her room and board and legal fees that she incurs as she drags out every appeal possible while waiting for her date with the neeedle man. And guess WHAT ma'am??? On needle day, your arms are REALLY going to be bound and NOT so loosely that you can easily wriggle out of them!!

On a serious note this is shocking to have him presenting at a DP trial where such a beautiful soul was brutally murdered...it is a travesty....

Concerning the sneaky things with the yellow/orange folder -- I believe she’s using it, with the help of someone, to pass & receive notes from someone else. No one else seems to have mentioned it this morning at the very begininning - while they were waiting for the jury -- she did it again. Removed something from the folder that looked like a piece of folded up very tiny paper, lowered it to her lap to unfold, read it, then turned and gave her big smile to someone.
Just a little while later the mitigation lady sat next to her and they were both all happy.
That’s how I observed it.

Does this guy EVER have the correct notes?!?!?!?!

Plus they all appear to have been just handwritten jottings- does he not dictate his findings each time he assesses/visits her? He knows up front
everything he writes is a legal document but he has no printed record?

...................crickets......................

JA looks very bored with all this. She so loved being on the stand and the attention it brought her. Wacko...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13