trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps that small version with his toothbrush when he travels. Whatever...

Arias is reading a thin book, and taking notes.
Is it this one ....

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Death-Rows-Oddest-Inmates-ebook/dp/B007NL9AV4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1363729641&sr=8-8&keywords=death+row"]Death Row's Oddest Inmates: Ty Treadwell: Amazon.com: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-1TW-E3EL.@@AMEPARAM@@51-1TW-E3EL[/ame]

Re: JM making this personal. Back in PA an old high school friend was murdered by her husband who had a mistress. The County DA kept a picture of her, the victim, on his desk, to remind him for whom he was seeking justice. It certainly made him a hero in many eyes. The same can be said for JM.

So basically he is just making up stuff on the stand right now to make Jodi fit the criteria? No reports, no notes, nothing? And they expect the jury to believe him? Insane! I'm so embarrassed for them.

Well according to Juan at the end there, he turned in a report that was actually short of enough of the signs under two of the letters. But he added them in an addendum.

So basically that tells me when they were SUPPOSED to be ready for trial, the def realized they didn't have the right diagnosis and the guy went back and miraculously found more signs. :doh:

At least that's the way I read it.

JMHO
fran

PS.... one of my daughters is a forensic chemist and she's had the DA call and say, "What do we got?" and she's had to say a few times, "Nothing." imo, fran

Jeez!! I've gone thru a whole box of 20 sugar free popsicles with Willmott and her carp today...I NOW have to chew ice!!!

I had a taste for Smoked oysters after all this crap that he pulled today with the papers..and his foggy notes..

one stupid question....please bear with me...
WHY does RS need a travel version of 'the' book?

Even if he could prove that Arias had PTSD - my question is - so what?

This is how I feel and hope the Jury feels the same.
How does any of this have anything to do with premeditaion murder :scratchingHead:

If I was the next defense witness-I'd be calling them and saying-NOt A CHANCE YOUR GETTING MY BUTT ON THAT STAND UP AGAINST JUAN-I can live without the 250/hr-I'll get other job=LOLOL

"Judge, I ask the questions." Well aren't we a snot, Ms. Wilmott????

Two days after the Pedophile incident? Like it was real!

By God, the defense says this freak is gonna have PTSD whether it kills ALL of us!

I'm soooo over Willmott flippin' her hair back....getting cranky ovah here...LOL

I'm rotating the guest bedroom furniture and knic-knacs 1/4 turn while watching...come help me move heavy stuff!
that'll work the GRRR outta ya :great:

Wait the killing was traumatic to JODI!!!!!!!! What about Travis????????

Exactly!! I can't stand how this trial is so much about "poor" JA. Travis is the one who suffered and died and is now subject to slander. Whatever punishment she gets will not be enough. Thankfully, Juan is there to protect and bring justice to Travis.

I experience fog, and let me tell you, it is scary.

I will be sitting comfortable in my recliner, watching some NHL hockey. The better half will ask me something, and I obviously don't hear her, because when the game is over, she asks me if I will do whatever it was she asked me to do, and I cannot remember her asking.

I also like hot water, sexual intercourse, and I do have insomnia.

I need some pills.:rocker:

Since his diagnosis of the murderer's PTSD is based on her lies (the ninja story) how can it be used as evidence in this case? Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966