trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr drew just said people on death row watching this show or both trial and show
One of his jurors the guy with katie wicks dr drews juror ! will elaborate on that.

:great: On DD, Janine Driver speculates that underneath his suit and tie, the doctor is wearing a tee shirt that says "I Love Jodi Arias" :great:

I can tell y'all right now..........I can recite this story that JA and Doc Samuels spews backward and forward until the end of time...........how many times so we have to go through this? Color me just about done with this trial.

I tell ya it's taking everything I have for me to endure this. :furious:

DD's juror, Katie, is saying the jury is so over it.

I think Jodi was a cunning, manipulative gold digger who found her mark at a PPL convention. She targeted him from day one. Travis had no idea at first what he was dealing with. He was set up, used and his life thrown away like used toilet paper.
I think she should get death by stoning, just like the Bible that she claims to serve says...

I was so angry when she feigned ignorance regarding anal/vaginal sex and the Mormon faith. Even if the Book of Mormon didn't have any "specifics," she doesn't know the story of Sodom & Gomorrah? Kind of how 'sodomy' got its name...and I wanted to slap her when she asked Juan "Is that 2nd Nephi?" :banghead:

She was superficially interested in religion only to make herself more marketable to her grifting victims. She's a bottom feeding con artist.

:great: On DD, Janine Driver speculates that underneath his suit and tie, the doctor is wearing a tee shirt that says "I Love Jodi Arias" :great:

I sped home to catch JD and MISSED HER!!! What did she say about JA's butt did anyone catch it :banghead:

Does anyone know where I can see the clip of Travis' brother smiling that they were talking about just now on DD?

:goodpost: and BBM

I was curious what method people might choose if they could decide her punishment. What you've said seems very appropriate.

As the niece of a wise guy, the method I'd pick wouldn't be as humane as that.

I have a feeling Arias enjoys pain... I believe she is a masochist. I don't believe she "nicked" herself and couldn't handle the sting... :liar:

I did see Travis brother smile for the very first time today. It was priceless! This happened while martinez was vindicating Travis.

It just hit me....Samuels is a travelling salesman kind of doctor, that's why he is unorganized, no secretary, no file folder, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member