trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do this as well as Samuels and do it for $50 an hour. He gets $250. And this is the defense's best witness?

DD's male juror saying he's talked to convicts in lock up who say she's going to get 2nd degree, 25 year max, w/ option of parole. This is agreed upon by his co-host who said the jury will have a hard time giving her the DP because she's a woman. :banghead:

Are they both hitting the pipe? Seems to me this is a qualified jury, no?

The people making those comments have not had to sit there and listen to her nonsense for 18 days without the option to walk away.

I would have no problem at all, heck I'd hope on a plane and insert the needle myself!

:furious:

It just hit me....Samuels is a travelling salesman kind of doctor, that's why he is unorganized, no secretary, no file folder, etc.

He keeps his papers in a sack, in his trunk, with three gas cans, a case of Costco water, screws, a screwdriver, strawberry frappaccinos, rope, a gun, a knife, KY Jelly, panties, hair dye, The Book of Mormon, pedo pamphlets, books by Wayne Dyer, greeting cards, cell phone chargers, MasterCards, license plates, doggie doors, tootsie pops, pop rocks, baptismal garb, Dido CDs, half-full wastebaskets, make up and Kool Aid....

I''ll take 100 in AZ ANY day - over 85 in NY with such stifling humidity that even the wooden baseboard gets 'soft'. Blecch. Take a shower and you can't get dry. Clothes feel damp even straight out of the drawer.

Then again I grew up in a big old farmhouse surrounded by ponds and trees and bushes - and no A/C. My mother finally got an air conditioner for one room.

It IS a dry heat in AZ - it gets WAY too hot in the summer - this is true. I think of it as "opposite day" (or season) - you stay in in the summer (like you do in NY in the winter). Only you don't have to shovel sunshine. :)

No one wears long sleeves in June - unless they're going to an ice-cold restaurant and have it just in case the A/C is cranked up TOO high.

It's MARCH and it was close to 80 today. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer. Night temps are lovely. Saw t-shirts today - including my own. In June? Forget about it. "Sweater"? Hoodie? Only if one is indoors and trying to conceal guns and knives - otherwise - no flipping way.

Lemme tell you sister, I live in Scottsdale AZ and it is as hot as freakin' HADES in May, June, July, August and most of September! No sweaters 'round here!:furious:

There is a name in the legal field for it and it's "hired gun" "*advertiser censored*" and "prostitute"..
I'll never forget when I first heard an attorney refer to opposing counsel's witness as a *advertiser censored* b/c they become an expert in everything.

I've seen those kind of guys but never one like this guy. I haven't seen one thing that says expert about him.

I'm sure the central air was on. She wore the "sweater" inside the house then changed when she got into her fognesia.

In heat that's over 100 degrees??? Arizona heat is very different from that of California. It's a very dry heat, not humid at all, and can get unbearable in the summer months. My cousins who lived there would leave Arizona just for the summer it gets so bad...

Does it look like Samuels may have added or at least changed something in his notes just before they go to a sidebar? They just break away from him so no way of proving it.

You never know when something is going to be added and used as an exhibit so I believe they shouldn't allow writting implements while on the stand.
Could be innocent but seems to be a shady bunch of characters so hard to not let your imagination run wild.

Part 2 between 42:25 to 43:40. Watch closely at 43:25

Don't know but like I said, they were looking for it after court!

What I saw was a yellow/white composition notebook. You know like those hard cover black ones only this one was yellow.

After Dark is going to prove Jodi faked PTSD. One show too many for me though. I already know she faked her Fog and her phone orgasms, too. I know more than Dr. Samuels most likely. I know way too much about Jodi.

Oh, I did totally love watching the clip of Jodi putting that file under her. It's playing on national tv over and over. :giggle: It's hilarious she's so sneaky on camera in a court room.

Too late! Juan Martinez has already done that... :)

fonction ! :floorlaugh: along with his "peak and valley" graph that Jodi probably drew for him.

I nearly spewed milk all over my screen when Juan pulled that back out and put it up on the screen. He made a point by using the U shaped portion, but I can't help but think that he put it up for the jury to catch the misspelling again. JMO

"Snake oil salesman"

KY salesman? :what:

I'm sure the central air was on. She wore the "sweater" inside the house then changed when she got into her fognesia.

"Central air" that gets you cold enough to pull a sweater out of storage in June in AZ in a house the size of TA's ...Would run you about $800 for the month of June. I dunno... but in my house Homie don't play dat.

Lemme tell you sister, I live in Scottsdale AZ and it is as hot as freakin' HADES in May, June, July, August and most of September! No sweaters 'round here!:furious:

I know. We stay inside during the day in the summer (or swim) - and play outside in the winter. I'm between Scottsdale and Anthem... :)

No, it was done by the daughter of a board member for me.

Unabomber-sketch.png

Hey now....us crazies in MT don't appreciate the TK reference :)
he was my neighbor! Lol....seemed normal at the time....
(Kidding....kinda)
Jodi is way more nutso than Ted Imo...

A lot of people are excusing the judge's lack of control because this is a "death penalty" trial. Then they don't like us complaining about the defense team and their tactics because, after all, this is a "death penalty" trial.

Can we all be honest here please? This is a "victim who was slaughtered" trial. Jodi is upset? I don't care! Defense team wants more latitude? I don't care! The judge feels she must give more leeway for the defendant so she is not overturned? I don't care!!!

This trial is all about Travis, who was stabbed in the heart and back and hands and feet, 29 times! Travis's throat was slit from ear to ear! Travis was shot in the temple!

So she was going to get dumped? I don't care! We all get used at one time or another, in one way or another. We all feel cheated and get hurt at least once. We don't kill.

This Is ALL about Travis. So please all you bleeding hearts who feel for the judge, who feel bad for thedefense, who keep saying, well after all this is a death penalty case. Stop it!
Jodi is guilty of premeditated felony murder.

ALL ABOUT TRAVIS. AND JUSTICE.

I''ll take 100 in AZ ANY day - over 85 in NY with such stifling humidity that even the wooden baseboard gets 'soft'. Blecch. Take a shower and you can't get dry. Clothes feel damp even straight out of the drawer.

Then again I grew up in a big old farmhouse surrounded by ponds and trees and bushes - and no A/C. My mother finally got an air conditioner for one room.

It IS a dry heat in AZ - it gets WAY too hot in the summer - this is true. I think of it as "opposite day" (or season) - you stay in in the summer (like you do in NY in the winter). Only you don't have to shovel sunshine. :)

No one wears long sleeves in June - unless they're going to an ice-cold restaurant and have it just in case the A/C is cranked up TOO high.

It's MARCH and it was close to 80 today. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer. Night temps are lovely. Saw t-shirts today - including my own. In June? Forget about it. "Sweater"? Hoodie? Only if one is indoors and trying to conceal guns and knives - otherwise - no flipping way.

then why does my dh keep telling me its cold in the desert at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876