DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:
What about

ILBBAICNL
YOBCD

I'm using that one until someone figures it out.

Lmao! No pun intended....I totally guessed it....!:rocker:
now that song is stuck in my head ...

PS: BGB

I just have to rant a bit, then feel free to throw stones at me.

I've seen JA referred to on WS as the 15 year old BJ queen, *advertiser censored*, etc. IMHO, it's not relevent. There are plenty of *advertiser censored* who don't kill.

Also, when we start judging people on what age they started having sex, what type of sex they have, etc., it's kind of a slippery slope. There can be rape victims whose sexual history should not be admissable.

Believe me, I see how the DT introduced JA's sexual experience as a way to somehow distort Travis' sex life. So I know sexual acts are a part of this case and will be discussed here. I just think the name calling about it stupid.

Judge JA because she is a stone-cold murderer, not because she has an extensive sexual history that began at age 15. :twocents:

*runs and ducks for cover*

LoL, no need to :hills:. I think the reason her sex life comes under scrutiny here is because she is claiming more or less that TA forced her into this deviant sex life, and that's part of her claims of abuse. It's been pretty clearly shown that she was into all that stuff prior to meeting TA, so it kind of makes me angry that she's playing the "innocent" card. :furious: Agree with you on the point that I don't call names (not those names anyway). Liar, murderer, psychopath all suit her just fine IMO.

I haven't been able to follow much of the trial lately. But IMO I'm quite sure carrying out a premeditated murder can cause PTSD, amnesia fog, etc. Did JM ask the good dr. about that possibility?

Not that I could tell. It seems the DT is using it only to explain her amniesia after the gunshot wound and to explain why she doesn't remember the stabbings, clean up and tossing the gun/knife/rope etc.

What JM did bring out is the PTSD test was taken while JA was still telling her Ninja story. Also the Dr. changed or added criteria to the test sometime in 2012 while he was reviewing the test for testimony. JM brought out that for 250.00 hr he made two huge mistakes on the report originally submitted to the state.

i am no nurmi, willmont fan but if i step back and take a good look, i hope the dt gives ja's case everything they have, defend her the best they can. that way when ja appeals for bad representation she can be denied, denied, denied on all her appeals. :moo:

I could swear that when I was researching the pedo letters I saw that Jodi actually had an attorny to force Nurmi to remain on the case. Wish I could find it again. But if that's true, I would think it would negate the appeal of poor council. JMO

What about

ILBBAICNL
YOBCD

I'm using that one until someone figures it out.

I Like Big Boobs And Ideas Concerning Nice Legs

You Oughta Be Committed Dude

Did I win something?

I think she shot him first and when he didn't die the first time probably tried to shoot him again. Something happened with the gun so she ended up finishing him with the knife. The reason I think she shot him first is that if she had started attacking him with a knife first, he might have been able to overpower her. I think him being shot limited his ability to defend himself.

Seriously, this keeps getting repeated that Travis Alexander must have been shot first because if Jodi Arias had just the knife, he might have overpowered her.

Apparently, despite the long and bloody history of edged weapons, it apparently took the invention of firearms for people to get serious about killing. Before then it was all fun and games.

However, generally speaking, one should not show up unarmed to a knife fight and, even more generally speaking, the one with the knife wins. The technical term for the tell-tale sign of an unarmed person attempting to overpower someone with a knife is "defense wounds".

Oh, and relative sexual dimorphism and size/strength differences -- and other variables -- between those with a knife and those without a knife amount to squat.

The key variable is possessing the knife.

I am a firm believer that what happens in the bedroom (or woods) should stay there. It's none of my business what you do, when you start doing it or where it's done (unless it's my front yard or illegal in some way.) But JA brought ALL this sex stuff into this case. SHE introduced the sex tape. SHE testified about the Tootsie Pops and Pop Rocks. SHE regaled us for days on end with stories of their sex life. And all of it was done merely to drag the victim and his reputation through the mud. So, she opened the door and welcomed the name callers in.

I don't see the need to call her names or judge her on her sexual activity, either, however. Sociopathic murderer works just fine for me. :twocents:

I not only believe she introduced their sexual activity to disparage TA reputation and purposefully hurt his friends and family, but she was hoping that testimony would make her look like a sexually abused woman to the jury.

I hate to admit that I actually had a twinge of sympathy for her on direct. I mean, my gosh - what woman in her right mind wouldn't feel like a prostitute when the man she cares about asks for a BJ, ejaculates on her face, and then walks away?

THEN...then I heard the sex tape and it all changed. I became angry at her for trying to garner sympathy when it was something she clearly asked for. And Juan was masterful when he got her to admit on cross that she enjoyed every single minute. Hell, she even sent him text messages asking for a "facial!"

Who does that?

A twisted psycho, that's who.

And she seriously thought he would want HER as his wife? The mother of his children?

Maybe I'm naïve, but I don't know many self-respecting women who ask for things like that. There's a big difference between being adventurous to keep things interesting, and degrading yourself. JMO

I must say, it is a new day and time when anyone who wants to can watch every single minute and movement in a murder trial. Crazy things are being picked up that show JA and/or the defense are possibly being sneaky and underhanded.

I sure hope the judge takes notice and I sure hope she does something about it. Something is going on there.

Hopefully, Judge Stephens got wind of HLN exposing JA's antics at the defense table during programming last night. I suspect that Jodi is passing notes to someone via the court guards who are assigned to her. For all we know, her attorneys could be involved in some type of impropriety outside of the courtroom on their client's behalf. Whatever is going on, the public is on to her shenanigans, and JSS needs to put a stop to it. I don't understand why there isn't a guard standing or seated near JA all the time that she is sitting at the defense table. Clearly, this defendant can't be trusted and needs constant supervision. :moo:

And have some bleach ready to pour in your eyes afterwards.

Someone compared her nether region to a wizard's sleeve. I texted it to my DIL and she told my son and we text giggled over it for an hour.
I'm 50 and still have questions about what I saw that I am too embarrassed to ask about. lol

This isn't a high school lunch room. They can't pass notes. That note may tell her mom to hire a hit man to 'off' Martinez.

This is a court of law and this person is in jail awaiting her punishment. Good lord...what sloppy court room etiquette. First they're constantly starting late, constantly at side-bar and now not paying attention to inmate Arias.

Here are some of the other strange/sneaky actions caught on camera:

Takes notebook?
Jodi arias - YouTube

Puts something in mouth?
.Jodi Arias "taking something" in court. Probably just Tylenol. - YouTube

Jodi eye-roll!
Jodi Arias Murder Trial. Day 33. Sir do you have a problem with your memory. Jodi eye roll - YouTube

Turns page?
What did Jodi just do with the paper?? Jodi palms a paper in court while attorneys at sidebar. - YouTube

Note to Mom?
- YouTube

My favorite; Unseen Jodi Arias ;)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8YR22DduI

You might want to look at this one.
When Juan is asking Samuels about him using the word speculation 1.17 you can see Wilmot shake her head no to Samuels at 1.27. Samuels answers yes.. You tube video: Prosecutor Juan Martinez questions Jodi Arias witness Dr Richard Samuels about his memory.

I am not so sure I can necessarily agree on this, opinions do have to be websleuth friendly to remain. I have seen opinions go by the big delete button if they are in contrast to the majority even if they are well versed in a polite manner.

That's no bueno.

I don't mean to speak for others here but...

The talk about Jodi and her sex life would not be happening if Jodi and her team did not make it a central part of this trial themselves.

People are irritated that Jodi acted as if she was this innocent little girl who was taken over by big bad Travis who did naughty things to her when all she wanted was to follow her faith. Jodi has taken the stand and talked as if Travis raped her. She has accused him of being a sexual deviant when it's actuality Jodi.

People are angry about that, angry about throwing Travis under the bus sexually. I am not saying name calling is OK but I don't feel people should swayed from talking about sex and Jodi's personal sex life like it doesn't have any part of the trial. It does and it was Jodi who put it there.

When it comes to the defense team.

Personally I would not have such harsh words for these two if it wasn't for their own actions that I find to be disgraceful. They have done things that are disgusting and not needed to defend Jodi. One of them also happens to have NO respect for the court at all as he acts like a lazy pig. Again, this has nothing to do with the defense of Jodi.

However when it comes to Jodi's defense, I give their position in this trial a big fat F. For example Mr. Nurmi putting a photo of a Penis that is not proven to be Travis' up on the giant screen and paces the room droning on about how Travis did horrible things to Jodi.

I also think the mini trials against the State for doing every ridiculous thing under the sun, costing more time and money are pathetic.

I have full respect for those who have to defend the un-defendable. It's not an easy job at all. However I do not have respect for Nurmi or Willmott personally. For their own actions most of which have nothing to do with their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member