trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA stands there like she wants the jury to PLEASE notice her!!

Oooooo JA taking her unsweet time to stand for the jury....biotch

oh lawd - do we have to listen to JW again? blech...barf....

I am so happy that you were able to 'visit' with him today. :great::dance:

It must really aggravate you to hear Samuels trying to compare Jodi's alleged PTSD with the that of our brave soldiers and police officers. I know it how much it bugs me but it must make you furious. :mad:

I agree. My husband was in Iraq and ended up with PTSD. It infuriates me to see the defense trying to claim this for her.

Live!

hippo.jpg
- campas? (hippo-campas??) ;)

:seeya: :seeya: :seeya: Tell J-Town howdy I use to live there for 12 years. I miss it

I moved from Cincinnati to Louisville a few years ago and I will not go back...I LOVE IT HERE!

My son played football for J-town youth league....GO J-Town!

You should come back. :great:

I googled it and it seems that it is a music group. There was a group of pictures and among them was a most shocking picture. I could not believe it. If you Google it, just be prepared. jmo

Don't Google it Segue...don't do it....come on Segue, every time you Google sometjing like tossed salad or cream pie, you end up burning your retina....don't touch the Google....
Wizards Sleeve isn't gonna be any different....

ETA: ...I googled it.... :sigh:

I am so happy that you were able to 'visit' with him today. :great::dance:

It must really aggravate you to hear Samuels trying to compare Jodi's alleged PTSD with the that of our brave soldiers and police officers. I know it how much it bugs me but it must make you furious. :mad:

It certainly does :furious: I've vented about it here quite a bit & even that is "contained" as it would not be pretty if I really let loose! I volunteer with a group that works with soldiers who have PTSD & I am always hearing about how difficult it was to be properly diagnosed & treated. So to hear this quackadoodle compare JA's "PTSD" with that of soldiers & police officers, makes my blood boil beyond ALL belief. It is "doctors" like Samuels that make it so difficult for those who are TRULY dealing with REAL PTSD.

Watching but head phones off, can't handle to hear JW today

Pretty chicks - 100%
Close to pretty chicks -75%
Decent looking chicks - 50%
Close to decent looking chicks - 25%
Fugly chicks - Negative 200%

:laughcry::silly:

Fugly ....

Oh yeah, JA was relieved, but not because she told the "truth", but because Travis was dead. :furious:

I can't handle defense saying "When she told you about what happened to HER on June 4th"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS