trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:truce:

I think she's really pretty. Too bad she's willing to do such a sick job.

:truce:

Tigerbalm did a tremendous job don't you think!

I think she's pretty too but I agree with DMacky about the voice. She has the cadence and intonation of an airhead sorority type, it's odd to hear in an educated professional.

I completely agree. Say what you will about Wilmott (& I do hehe), she at least shows courtroom decorum, MOST of the time. She looks like she takes care of herself, is dressed appropriately and conducts herself properly...again MOST of the time. I could never be a defense attorney defending someone like JA, but to each his own, I guess.

I will agree about her courtroom attire, but her conduct angers me :moo:

Present! Off work @ 12:30 MST Just in time for more Doc Samuels.

Hi everyone! :seeya: Just made it in the nick of time!! Normally I'm here all the time but I was delayed today because I was on Skype with my hubby who is in Afghanistan :great::great::great: Was THRILLED to see him & now, not even creepy McDocterPants can't ruin my mood today!

I am so happy that you were able to 'visit' with him today. :great::dance:

It must really aggravate you to hear Samuels trying to compare Jodi's alleged PTSD with the that of our brave soldiers and police officers. I know it how much it bugs me but it must make you furious. :mad:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 38s
The attorneys are in court though no Arias yet. Samuels just walked in. We should start soon. #JodiArias

They are probably doing an extra strip search. :floorlaugh:

Wild about Trial says we'll get under way at 1:30 Arizona time.

I completely agree. Say what you will about Wilmott (& I do hehe), she at least shows courtroom decorum, MOST of the time. She looks like she takes care of herself, is dressed appropriately and conducts herself properly...again MOST of the time. I could never be a defense attorney defending someone like JA, but to each his own, I guess.

I think she is doing the best she can considering. jmo

Absolutely! :lol:

When they are done dancing, they can be made into..... :nevermind:

smiley-violent028.gif

What about skanks? :waitasec:

See above chart and then adjust 10-20% for quality of experience. :giggle:

I keep hearing that too. I suppose we can only hope this is true!
Thank heavens you clarified. I was hoping you weren't "liking" my post in response to my "Am I confused?" question.
I'm thinking I should go back and delete that part. lol

The TH are going on about Jodi taking a pill during a sidebar, and I guess my question would be if it's medication what is it for? Such as being treated by the jail dr. for PTSD effects and tremors? and RS can attest to that because her df had her tested and she's not crazy, so it has to be stress.

Chores are done now curios to hear the juries questions...have to take a break at about 3 to take of an errand but know I can count on my fellow WB'S to keep me in the know!

I agree with you... at least she isn't nearly as undignified as Nurmi. You can be a defense atty without being a sleazy defense atty.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial
Trial should get going at 1:30, having issues with website due to overwhelming traffic, please stay tuned. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel