trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Happy first day of spring from "Cane Tuckee" home of the Kentucky Derby and the famous KY Jelly :giggle:

I'm ready for the juror questions!!

The way Jodi started contacting the cops first, Ann Rule's The Stranger Beside Me. That one caller to DD, a former co-worker can attest to how obsessed Jodi was with Travis, would drive to AZ after her shift to check up on him. That woman did not want to get involved, by appearing on TV or on the witness stand. Why don't people want to talk? They seem afraid of this person/family....

HLN's mock up....why do they not have Travis in the sitting position? I know a caller asked the same question. He body-slams Jodi from a sitting position? BS
Sick of them doing what Jodi says, do what the coroner says and photos says, they cannot even follow that correctly. No wonder Jodi's shoulder is not the same, she probably messed it up stabbing Travis.

OMG! This caller on HLN is a blind pilot! :lol: Not laughing that she is blind, but the way she was talking about the doc. :lol:

Someone compared her nether region to a wizard's sleeve. I texted it to my DIL and she told my son and we text giggled over it for an hour.
I'm 50 and still have questions about what I saw that I am too embarrassed to ask about. lol

Ok..I laughed audibly in my office. Maybe I DON'T EVER need to see this....LOL. :floorlaugh:

What a lucky day to accidentally sleep all morning. I must have been pretty tired because I can't usually nap during the day!

We went to Disney World for a few days and everyday I moaned about missing this trial.

Quick question~

Are any of the live feeds doing a split screen? A camera on JA and one on witness/attorneys/gallery?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pool camera by InSession, so they are all the same, and they haven't done a split screen in awhile.

I'm thinking about it :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We have a boat also told him I want to check lake mead may have thrown it over Hoover Dam, again said I'm nuts

Jumping in here.. can you get a hold of a metal detector?
it's worth a try if had the cell phone ping info and Juan said something about 57 miles (gas can stuff) between one point to another in or around the dam..
IF only we had this info within 6mos of her arrest; I would have rounded up a posse of horse back riders headed for the desert!!
(btw my bf says i am nutz too hehe)

Hi everyone! :seeya: Just made it in the nick of time!! Normally I'm here all the time but I was delayed today because I was on Skype with my hubby who is in Afghanistan :great::great::great: Was THRILLED to see him & now, not even creepy McDocterPants can't ruin my mood today!

Please tell your hubby I said Thank You for his service to our Country !!

I have been wanting to say that to me JW voice sounds like Minnie Mouse. There it is, I said it :giggle:
But I was afraid that would be against the rules. Don't get me wrong, I think she's cute as a button and she is only doing her job. I'm just sayin.

:truce:

I think she's really pretty. Too bad she's willing to do such a sick job.

:truce:

:laugh:

:silly: :lol:

Tigerbalm did a tremendous job don't you think!

Actually $838,000.+ isn't bad. Honest. Trials ARE NOT CHEAP! Normally you can easily incur a million in attorneys fees in of itself. That's not counting expert fees and costs. Again Trials are not cheap. Or for the faint of heart.

But I agree it sucks because Jodi is obviously guilty. And it does seem like a total waste of resources.

Oh I agree that money for a trial is money well spent to make someone pay for what they did but...that amount isn't for the trial. It's only for Jodi's defense team and what they have needed for her defense in the trial. This does not count the State's fees and costs for the trial, the prison costs, costs to keep and care for jodi etc...

They delayed this trial for 4 years. This trial was supposed to start years ago and the date had to be continually moved becuase of the defense which has made the dollar amount so high. Most of which goes in JW and KN's pocket and I am not seeing it inside of the court.

:wave: Happy first day of spring from "Cane Tuckee" home of the Kentucky Derby and the famous KY Jelly :giggle:

I'm ready for the juror questions!!

:seeya: :seeya: :seeya: Tell J-Town howdy I use to live there for 12 years. I miss it

Someone compared her nether region to a wizard's sleeve. I texted it to my DIL and she told my son and we text giggled over it for an hour.
I'm 50 and still have questions about what I saw that I am too embarrassed to ask about. lol

I googled it and it seems that it is a music group. There was a group of pictures and among them was a most shocking picture. I could not believe it. If you Google it, just be prepared. jmo

Willmott wasn't done with the doc yesterday, was she? HLN keeps saying juror questions are next - am I confused?

Vinnie Politan showing video of Jodi taking a pill in the courtroom.

Everyone that was interviewed or asked about JA had a common theme. Socially awkward around people in groups. If you notice, she doesn't really have the typical girlfriends that most all women have. She doesn't seem to have any social skills at all. But NOW that she has viciously murdered Travis, she has friends from all around the world. People sending her notes, money, encouragement and even a fan club. Perhaps it is the generation we now live in with all the computers, Iphones- Ipads but it just sickens me. I wonder how many loyal fans she would have if it were their brother/son/uncle/newhew that she viciously slaughtered?

sidebar: All JA ever had going for her were her looks. Women did not want their husbands around her. The reason is obvious. Men are very visual. JA has always played her seduction card. EVEN, back when Det. Flores was interviewing her. Remember when he left the room and Jodi did her famous yoga move? She knew he was watching her. That position she was in was clearly suductive. Like look at me, I am very "bendy"...If you quit asking me questions I'll even let you feel/grope my $300.00 implants. ARRGGGG
That's how she gets men like Gus and Bigger Gus to like/want/say anythig for her. Thats how she has gotten by in life. It's her looks. She never had or needed social skills.
That didn't work on Flores or JM though!

I agree--You wouldn't see one of these people invite her home for a weekend of knife sharpening.
Look at her defence Wilmont--When Jodi started putting her arm around her for the bent finger thing it looked like Wilmont just got a hit from a cattle prod.
Then Wilmont had a look of terror in her eyes for a few seconds and then a forced smile.
She probably still has night mares about those cold skeleton hands landing on her shoulders after her knowing what those hands did.
Those fans of hers don't mind being her buddie as long as it's from a long ways away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55