trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Jodi probably told her brother that. She loves being a drama queen. Travis even saw her stories and drama was bs. And it's all about her.

Darlie Routier claimed someone tried to rape her when she left a party that was for Darren. She left pissed and came back with her story and the attention.

nope! Don't believe he was abusive either verbally or physically.

IMHO, it was her that was abusive.

just sayin'
fran

Well, I have to say if it came from her brother, I don't believe it.

We know she's asked people to lie for her.

JMHO
fran

Thank you - I thought I imagined that! He interviewed her brother in his independent evaluation? Then transcribed her answers for her?
But he never crossed a line...

Are they seriously going to CALL that rape by Travis because she claims she was asleep when he began? REALLY? Because I am pretty sure she told him how much she liked it when he did it once before.

If it is your LOVER doing that while you are sleeping over at his home, it is NOT rape. It is foreplay. JMO

I don't think it EVEN HAPPENED! It all came from JA! :twocents:

Listening to this redirect is traumatic for me and I don't know how much more of it I can take!!! :pullhair:

aaaggghhh - she's going over every ? on the test???

How is it possible that she was talking about Travis being abusive to her at that time when she was still lying about the intruders? I thought she didn't start talking about Travis' abuse until after she changed her story.

According to Jodie having to drive to a starbucks was a tramatic event to her.
No anal sex for a day is a tramatic offence.
No sexual facials everyday is a tramatic event.
The sun coming up in the mourning is a tramatic event.

Does she really think the jurors are keeping track of these little factoids?

So NOW they are trying to say that she COULD HAVE made her score go up by answering YES to more symptoms. WHAT? Aren't they then admitting that one can LIE and cheat on the test and they would not know?

I thought he stated that he didn't inquire about her answers because he wasn't treating her yet he in fact did ask and have her explain so he in fact was crossing the line into therapy.

She said no sex assault by a family member - JA said she was awakened by TA for oral sex . . . she didn't consider it to be a sexual assault but it is under the law
objection - he is not a lawyer
No but I have done a lot of court
Object - prosecutor wants to voire dire re: his legal degree

did you work with sexually violent preditors . . . certain deviant acts . . .part of the training - legal laws for evaluations for sexually violent preditors must have knowledge of the law . .

is it illegal to have intercourse with someone with out their consent
absolutely
important with ja thinks?
that is most important

back to the test

sexual assault by a stranger - no
no on 7,8,9,10,11

could someone on this particular test answer yes and lie
yes and their scores would go up accordingly
if she answered more yes answers would her scores up?
yes
she answered no
she specified . . .repeated emotional and psychological abuse . . .

Samuels asked about that later on . . . .she was talking about TA's reported physical assault and verbal abuse during their time together . . . . based upon the event on how she feels - she felt emotional trauma with these but not when TA had oral sex with her without consent . . .no she was not feeling emotional trauma . . if she answered on 5 yes her score would go up

#14 most traumatic was endorsing #4 . . . non sexual assault by a stranger.
did you ask her what she meant particularly
at that point she was sticking to the intruder story - 2 of them in the house that threatened her life
does that particular incident - intruders she is talking about change her score in anyway -no it would affect therapy but I wasn't providing therapy. . .. . . . strangers involved in the trauma not the fact she was attacked when she was younger

objection
approach

I had to mute it. I can't listen to the carp any longer. I'll read along here until juror questions.

Apparently the wooden spoon was more traumatic than the knife at age 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966