trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

Travis bears some ownership in all of this. He knew she was a snake but she continued picking her up and playing with her. He got bit...killed.

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

So she stole a gun with the intention of using it to TALK him into staying with her? She bought gas cans so as to avoid anyone knowing she was in Arizona? Why, if she just wanted to talk/persuade?
As far as Travis owning some of the blame for this- if a woman acts like a depraved *advertiser censored* don't be surprised if men treat you that way.. that is your own fault, not the man's.

Thought the doc testified that he hadn't interviewed any of her family.

Here comes the TRASHING of her dead victim. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Gah!
I've had it with the Willy & Sam sham.
What a bunch of regurgitated horse poo.
Turning off the stream for self preservation of my mind,

I'll follow your great comments here instead.
Honestly CANNOT listen to a entire day more of these 2 people.
Willy giggling like a schoolgirl and pompous fool Sam.
ENOUGH!

I cannot no longer listen to the good doctor.....I am following your posts here though. Please post when we get to jury questions....IF we get there!

DITTO.....I just couldn't listen to either of them today. I have a headache and don;t want to exacerbate it by :banghead::banghead::banghead: So y'all please take good notes:floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
More chuckling between Willmott and Dr. S as they discuss sexual intercourse. So glad everyone is having a good time. #JodiArias

Beware of KARMA Defense Team. You're not getting a free pass.

OMG! Sorry to give TMI...but heck yeah, I've woken up to my husband (and when he was my boyfriend) to him...ya know, while I was sleeping. yes, it woke me up. I am sorry but this crap goes on all the time when people are "sleeping together". They have made every norm in a relationship into some kind of BS horror to Arias.

JW is asking preemptive questions to what the prosecution's expert witness will offer.

How could he leave the room, score it and come back in? Weren't they separated by a screen and in a meeting area. This is BS.

Please_Stop_Im_Bored__94158.1351532894.1280.1280.jpg

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Jurors are submitting more notes. I just saw a man in the front row drop a paper in the basket. #JodiArias

So now the Defense is giving props to Jodi for telling the truth????
Man, does that speak volumes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members