trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW got caught in a little Freudian slip there. "What she claimed, oops, says really happened" She doesn't believe her one bit, either.

I cannot take anymore. I am sick of the doctor. He almost looks like he wants to get off the stand. Will catch get up later.

Thanks to you die-hards that can listen to this non-stop babble!!!

so we're going to go over every single answer of her test that she lied on?

I made it up, just like the doc or somebody made up this knife assualt story. I'm still waiting for her to talk about her trying out for astronaut program. Which, come to think of it, is a good place for. We could send her into outer space and be done with it. Those poor folks on other planets though. . . .

I'm waiting to hear she was assaulted by a werewolf, while dressed as little red riding hood, during sex play, which was actually rape.

Except she doesn't know how NORMAL people are, so of course she didn't have any sleepless nights after her murder of TA.:mad:

JMHO
fran

whoa, whoa, whoa...to the question based on the "real" story she told you, did she think someone else's life was in danger? She answered "yes"! I thought she said she had no intention of shooting travis? How could he be in danger of being harmed then?????

exactly!

I thought the speaking objection is objecting and instead of offering a one word explanation like "relevance?" expanding on your reasoning before the court?

Yes that is true - lawyers have to make objections based on the rules of evidence which are the relevance, heresay, ect. Aditionally, lawyers who really abuse this like to make statements under the guise of an objection to get words out there that can't be unrung for the jurt to hear.

Why does it seem like I am being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment... and I am not even the defendant? :gasp:

Don't even try to understand what Willmot is saying. I don't get it and the jury doesn't!

One of those questions was "belief that someone else's life was in danger" and Nurmi's surmise that she'd have answered "yes" about the 6-08 event is supposed to help her, even though she was the sole source of the danger? Sheesh

Ha. Samuels: "But there's no way to check." (if they are answering truthfully)
Dude, then why didn't you give he a test that has that capability built in? They are available.

Dejavu .. ok let's go back to when you were 7 yrs old.. :pullhair:

Brought from previous thread and respectfully snipped by me:

"It's VERY important for the defense. It's an attempt to explain her "black out" ploy as well as argue for temporary insanity regarding the overkill. If the jury believes it, she will be acquitted. It's that simple."

I agree tbey are trying to bolster her blackout claims. But, they are not going for "temporary insanity" (which is a legal rather than psychiatric or psychological term. They are goin g for self defense as her defense. They cant later add in another defense i. e. Temporary Insanity. JMO

Sorry I dont have tbe OP name up there. Having a hard time using my phone to post lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member