trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the jurors don't like Willmott constantly smiling and laughing as though this were a comedy show. It's disrespectful to Travis and his family.

Did she describe what she thought TA was?
thought the world of him, placed him on a pedestal . . he had great esteem in the community and status was great . . .
she went along with him in the oral sex.

JA talk about a specific time meaning 3pm or whatever . . . when she walked into him masturbating to pictures of a little boy
no it was relevant to the information that I was trying to obtain . . . the time was not important to Dr. Samuels to his investigation

exhibit #530 . . . don't have the screen pulled down yet

Dr. asks for water

acute stress . . . . drawing of the U shaped diagram

object to this speaking response
approach

So of course Travis went out and bought about a hundred yards of decorative rope to make her more comfortable the next time while he was wrapping it and looping it all around his bed and tying it to her ankles and wrists. You know, just in case she decided to sneak into AZ and surprise him one day even though he had pretty much told her to stay out of his life forever because he thought she was a sociopath.

:rolleyes:

I guess Travis, who would not purchase KY jell is going to take the time and effort to buy decorative rope.........................:facepalm:

LMAO! I hope they use that graphic a hundred times more. It just makes him look like such an idiot!

Dr: " At that point in my investigation..."

WHAT INVESTIGATION? Is he serious?

Camera just showed close up of Jodi writing. She is definitely right handed. Her whole show of drinking water with her left hand and holding cup so weirdly was scripted and if I was on jury, I would convict her just for being a conniving b----. Guess no defense lawyer would ever want me on a jury. She is a *advertiser censored*. I said so from the beginning.

Dr Samuels said she was uncomfortable because having sex with Travis came too soon. This is laughable! Jodi has had oral sex since she was 15. I am tired of her sexcapades and defense lawyers, listen up, the jury will hate her. Just sayin.....

This is hysterical

Camera just showed close up of Jodi writing. She is definitely right handed. Her whole show of drinking water with her left hand and holding cup so weirdly was scripted and if I was on jury, I would convict her just for being a conniving b----. Guess no defense lawyer would ever want me on a jury. She is a *advertiser censored*. I said so from the beginning.

Dr Samuels said she was uncomfortable because having sex with Travis came too soon. This is laughable! Jodi has had oral sex since she was 15. I am tired of her sexcapades and defense lawyers, listen up, the jury will hate her. Just sayin.....

...and how do you feel about that? lol

i am curious and have probably missed this answer....but what is the point of jodi continually switching hands when writing? i know a couple of ambidextrous people, but they just have the ability to use both, they dont use both.

Samuels needs water. Jodi is looking round for some as a waitress. Watch out though, she breaks glasses easily.

I am already sick of his hypothesis bs. Hasn't this already been discussed? I feeeeel like we are going in circles here.

My thought exactly! She just wants the jury to forget everything Juan has brought out, so why not start over.

I just heard him say, 'the day of the 'INCIDENT'? You mean the day of the 'KILLING'. Boy, has he been coached!

Has JW ever tried a case before? This is an honest question. She seems so inexperienced.

I NEED A MORPHINE FIX.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

The psychologist talks about her side of this relationship as if she were a child, not an adult with many years of prior sexual experience. "He came into her room late at night and removed her clothes and began to perform oral sex on her." Quack meter hits red.

Wasn't it yesterday Samuels informed us Jodi was giving bj's at age 15?

I agree, Curious. I saw her drinking normally with her right hand yesterday. That stupid display on the witness stand made her look ridiculous.

She is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member