trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m
@BethKaras just reported: Inmates are allowed to have certain pills allowed by the jail doctor #JodiArias

Is there video of JA discussing the fight about girlfriends with Travis?

Nancy Grace just showed a reflection in Travis' eye. Someone said it was 2 people. To me, it looks like two legs as if Jody standing or crouching over him

It could be the reflection of Jodi in the shower door or the bathrobe. JA would in no way take the fall for this if there was someone else.

Back in my day..
the custodian threw a little sawdust down and swept it up with a mop and bucket.
school was never canceled.
geez

And that is exactly how it is still done today....I am no chemist but this I know,lol.
ETA: It has a name now other than sawdust but similar stuff.

Hey, yeah, and she can hire us as expert witnesses, if it goes to trial instead.

I do remember the cayenne pepper incident earlier today because of Jodi, and lilac Willmott.

I cook so I'm a chef expert. What do you want to have your expertise in?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can be the mitigating expert and testify about the pain and suffering we all had to endure just to get a few minutes of trial watching in.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

wow wow wow another chick coming out that jodi confronted her,one of travis friends

Wait Jodi was attacked with a knife when she was 13? Was this assailant dressed in a Ninja outfit?

The 'doctor' just threw that in there, that she was assaulted when she was 13 at knife point - he said her brother told him that. Huh?

I'm not sure how many brothers she has, but the one that was in court with her dad seemed like he would be much too young to remember anything about when Jodi was 13!
They didn't discuss it further today, but wtf? I thought the doctor said he didn't interview her family, or anyone but her?
Good ol' doc also spat out something yesterday about her fighting 'telephonically' with her mom during the time he was 'evaluating; her - so from jail? What's that all about?

Oh the drunken woman JA video taped is on Nancy Grace, she was on the prosecution's witness list, I guess not anymore? She said JA confronted her in the bathroom over it the next day..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It could be the reflection of Jodi in the shower door or the bathrobe. JA would in no way take the fall for this if there was someone else.

Exactly. Another red herring for "news".

:what:

Anyone watching Nancy Grace??

Showing a zoomed in image of Travis' eyeball (really) claiming to see 2 people in the reflection.

what the actual *advertiser censored**???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap like that is why I won't watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone just told NG that JA was given an asprin today for her migraine. Trust me, as a former migraine suffer (none after my divorce, thank you), asprins don't take away the pain! You can't even stand light or motion. JA lies again!

I am so sorry for the TA family for having to endure this drown out trial.
God Bless you all. Justice for Travis.

The lady on NG is the lady who made JA cry in the bathroom? Or no?....

What if one or two of the jurors has a weak stomach like me? Then they got sick then someone else got sick. I think it's better to just come back tomorrow.
Then THAT'S the time to cancel court - when the JURORS are sick - not simply a court watcher. Sorry if you think that sounds like a hard azz. This is a scheduled court procedure with many many others to take into account.
The jurors
The court recorder
The bailiffs
ECT
ECT
ect
All the peeps it takes to actually run a court.
I thinking canceling the entire court procedure because someone in the viewing gallery vomited was totally uncalled for.

There is no way an image can be seen in TA's eyes in the photo.
I and others on this board have tried in every way possible to explain why it is not possible and defies common sense.
So I'm gonna play the expert card...
I have a degree in physics.

Yeah, that reflection in Travis' eye segment was lame. Puhleeeeeeze!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay