trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Jodi was attacked with a knife when she was 13? Was this assailant dressed in a Ninja outfit?

First I have heard of that. Yet, I still fail to see what it has to do with Travis' murder. He wasn't armed.

:waitasec:

During rebuttal I hope we hear:

"The state calls Detective Rachel Blaney"

Then we know more of those interrogation video clips will be coming in. :great:

Before someone asks, Det Blaney is the female detective in the video speaking to the defendant, when she ONCE AGAIN asks to see the photos of Travis.

I really want to know how many times in total she asked to see the photos between the two interrogations on July 15 & 16, 2008.

It makes me so mad when in court she starts crying and looking away whenever they are shown, when I know over and over and over she begged to see those same photos!

BBM: I was watching a replay of JM on State's direct (when he showed all the piccies). And I watched her very closely through her hair curtain. I'll be danged - she found a way to look at each and EVERY photo he presented. Whether it was to take her glasses off, grab a tissue, or put her hair behind her ear. You betcha this psychopath enjoyed reliving her glory-gory day!

:banghead:

Anyone watching Nancy Grace??

Showing a zoomed in image of Travis' eyeball (really) claiming to see 2 people in the reflection.

what the actual *advertiser censored**???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the jury not know JA has been arrested for almost 5 years? I remember when she said that line about Travis' closet being bigger than "where she lived" but do they know she's in jail?

Jury is smart. Certainly they have it figured out.

:)

He testified yesterday that he had no input from the family. Did not talk to anyone and in considering his evaluation he only used her input? Today he has information about when she was 13 and that came from her brother. Wouldn't he have been clear under cross that he had also seen a video or talked with the brother??? So it appears he was not truthful, again. jmo

Lots of chatter here about that one and it just hit HNL/NG, so this is out there loud and clear.

Given how sharp JM is, I don't think this escaped him in court today and he is on it.

This brother would be the one who is 2 years younger than JA? Can't imagine this being part of a taped interview with the brother.

I remember taking my kids out to breakfast one morning at a well know resturant. My kids were already headed to the breakfast buffet bar while I waited for their return to our table when I looked at the person seated at the table next to us I saw the vomit comming out of her mouth. I was sick.. I even had to get the attention of the waitress who was serving that table. I was not in the mood for breakfast after that but what really surprised me I was never able to eat at that resturant ever again because of what I saw. It wasn't that the food there was bad I just could never get that picture out of my head when I tried to go back there...

I have a question about the gun in the closet and the stolen gun. I need to read up, but if anyone can answer for me, I'd appreciate it. Did forensics determine Travis was shot with his own gun or was he shot with the stolen gun? Or do we even know? I guess they are the same type gun? I'm lost on this... TIA

:seeya:
The only place Travis owned a gun is in Jodi's mind. Nobody else ever saw this gun, nor did Travis ever say anything about owning a gun to anyone, and to top that, he had to borrow his friend's gun when they went shooting. He didn't own a gun.

They never recovered the gun he was shot with because only the killer knows where she hid it.

Travis was shot with a .25 and Jodi's granddad had a .25 stolen the week before. 1+1=2 IMO

Dear God NG just put up the last photo of TA and said there are 2 people in the iris of TA right eye... Good Lord Why Did She Do That? Nothing like throwing gas on a fire. This will only be BAD for the Pros. Jesus Mary and Joesph please make it stop!

I'm reading over the Live Blog on the Huffington Post.

"She felt she needed to comply in order to maintain the relationship," Samuels said of Arias participating in sexual activities with Alexander that made her feel uncomfortable.

So that's why she killed him? Because she'd lose the nice house & car and so on if she said no to anal sex? Ooooookkkkaaayyy. It's not that he abused her, she just THOUGHT she had to put out.

And as far as it being a "crime" to have sex with a sleeping individual, yeah, if they're passed out... but really? haven't they heard of a "rollover" in the middle of the night? Good grief, trying to make Travis out to be a molester/ criminal for feeling frisky in the middle of the night. That's disgraceful! :furious:

whoever is the video editor on NG,they are amazing :floorlaugh:

A man has come forward saying he sees figures in Travis' retinas in the close up shot in the shower.

I can't remember the poster's name, but that piece of sleuthing was something I read here early on.

Nobody paid much attention to the post, but I remembered "Blade Runner" and thought of how they found the snake scale by using the mirror of the room in the person's retina.

Another sci-fi notion comes of age!

Anagrammy
It really wouldn't surprise me if MM was with her on the whole trip.

I don't think the number is that surprising. I think Doc S is going to be in for a little surprise when he hears them. After all the jury listened to JA for many more hours than he ever did.:rocker:

And here I was thinking in terms of questions about his testimony...the juror's want to know what JA told him about certain things!!!!

Wonder how many objections the DT had and how the judge ruled.

Tomorrow could be very interesting.

Anyone watching Nancy Grace??

Showing a zoomed in image of Travis' eyeball (really) claiming to see 2 people in the reflection.

what the actual *advertiser censored**???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is Linda? lol Does she know the eye pic has made HLN now?? :floorlaugh: Lawd, I hope she sees it.

Nancy Grace just showed a reflection in Travis' eye. Someone said it was 2 people. To me, it looks like two legs as if Jody standing or crouching over him

On Nancy Grace, she is talking to Beth who says that the pill she put in her mouth was most likely an over the counter medication. The inmates are allowed to have them. That Jodi had a Migraine and she heard that Jodi took an aspirin for it.

This is exactly what I had though as Jodi was acting at times as if she had a headache on that day.

A man has come forward saying he sees figures in Travis' retinas in the close up shot in the shower.

I can't remember the poster's name, but that piece of sleuthing was something I read here early on.

Nobody paid much attention to the post, but I remembered "Blade Runner" and thought of how they found the snake scale by using the mirror of the room in the person's retina.

Another sci-fi notion comes of age!

Anagrammy

are you serious right now with the reflection in his eye,2 people?

NG Show introducing a pic of possible two figures in the eyes of Travis.
HJ Blanketship submitted it, I think.
Now, wait, it's a little too late to throw the two ninjas back in.

I'm reading over the Live Blog on the Huffington Post.

"She felt she needed to comply in order to maintain the relationship," Samuels said of Arias participating in sexual activities with Alexander that made her feel uncomfortable.

So that's why she killed him? Because she'd lose the nice house & car and so on if she said no to anal sex? Ooooookkkkaaayyy. It's not that he abused her, she just THOUGHT she had to put out.

You know, a lot of her testimony was like that, her giving examples of how he wasn't being as affectionate as she wanted or as attentive, or how sometimes he just wanted sex. It was strange because these are all things I listen to my single girlfriends vent about and I commiserate, and we dissect every detail of how guy x has wronged her, so I get that type disappointment and frustration. But you're supposed to buy a bottle of wine and call your BFF. Not blow the guy away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay