trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds no police report was filed re the 13 yo Jodi's knife to throat event? What are the odds if she'd told her parents they would have reported it to police? If true, what are the odds the knife assailant was another of her miscreant bfs she was sneaking out at night to meet against her parents' wishes?

I think they can clean it up, and get on with it. It's not necessary for anyone except the key players and the families to be there. I'm sure there was a spot they could put them.
Someone having a heart attack - that's a reason to bring in the EMTs, and clear the courtroom. Not someone vomiting. IMO

What if one or two of the jurors has a weak stomach like me? Then they got sick then someone else got sick. I think it's better to just come back tomorrow.

loving this recap on samuels on NG "i should have readministered the test" over and over

"do you have a problem with your memory? no"

then i have to check my notes replaying over again and again

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

What if one or two of the jurors has a weak stomach like me? Then they got sick then someone else got sick. I think it's better to just come back tomorrow.

I totally agree with you! There isn't a chance in hell I would sit in a room that someone had just puked in! No way!

Big plate full of country fried steak and fixings, log on to read notes from when they went on break, find out someone barfed in court...

In the words of Peyton Manning, "rub some dirt on it!"

This is the most bizarre trial I've ever watched.

Jodi will owe you compensation for the cost of your dinner. She first made you spill hot cayenne pepper all over it, and now they ruined your appetite with someone puking in the courtroom.

Send her the bill for your dinner. :floorlaugh:

What on earth? What do you think she was doing or trying to do?

Never seen anything like it. The video must be hilarious to LE. Then when her handcuffs are removed, she does a backward stretch over the back of the chair.....as the front of her shirt goes up and up......

:floorlaugh:

:crystalball: OK I finally got to see a longer piece of the video from the interogation room.

After Jodi is sat down she asks if the cuffs can come off. The female officer tells her the cuffs would come off by the detective. She then seems obsessed with her pose. She keeps posing on the table and continues when she moved to the floor. She whips her hair. Changes how her legs are resting ON THE FLOOR STILL numerous times. To me it screams Jodi trying to use the one thing she has used in the past on men to get her way. Sex. As deluded and nuts as that sounds, this is Jodi. Trying to look sexy when the detective comes back so she can get someone on her side now that shes locked up.

Any sane person would be in tears not giving a hoot how they looked to the detective when the detective walks in.

loving this recap on samuels on NG "i should have readministered the test" over and over

"do you have a problem with your memory? no"

then i have to check my notes replaying over again and again

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Whomever edits the videos is having fun with it. :giggle:

I think they can clean it up, and get on with it. It's not necessary for anyone except the key players and the families to be there. I'm sure there was a spot they could put them.
Someone having a heart attack - that's a reason to bring in the EMTs, and clear the courtroom. Not someone vomiting. IMO

So I gather someone got sick in the courtroom.......during Samuel's testimony???

I have a question about the gun in the closet and the stolen gun. I need to read up, but if anyone can answer for me, I'd appreciate it. Did forensics determine Travis was shot with his own gun or was he shot with the stolen gun? Or do we even know? I guess they are the same type gun? I'm lost on this... TIA

Its not near as confusing as you may think..lol.. especially due to the fact that Travis Alexander never owned, nor even had a gun in his possession or home..JODI IS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH THAT "CLAIMS" OTHERWISE.. and that even came years later, as in even in Jodi's early on interviews she states that Travis never owned, or had a gun in the home..

Now, much different is the fact that the home in Which Jodi lived in Yreka, her grandparents home, it just so happens granddad had none other than a .25 semi automatic handgun.. and just so very coincidentally LESS THAN ONE WEEK PRIOR TO TRAVIS MURDER GUESS WHAT WAS REPORTED STOLEN FROM THE GRANDPARENTS HOME?

YEP, THE ONLY GUN OUT OF MANY THAT GRANDDAD OWNED..THE ONLY ONE STOLEN WAS THE .25 SEMI AUTOMATIC HANDGUN..

NO ballistics TESTING was ever able to be done due to the fact that Jodi took with her BOTH MURDER WEAPONS(gun/knife) from the murder scene, when she left and then disposed of both weapons of which have never been found..

HTH:)

BTW- My use of ALL CAPS is in place of being able to BOLD.. IM NOT YELLING:)

Aw bet mr/ms Puker feels bad.

I was thinking about that too, poor thing, it's embarrassing enough to do it in public but now he/she has everyone on Facebook and twitter rehashing it. Eeek!

Sorry if this has already been covered. Can the defense team go over the jury questions with the doc tonight? Is that allowed?

ITA. The doc's methods are suspect and unethical. I hope that the jury will totally discredit RS' testimony.

His methods sure are. Yesterday he quickly did fast writting or a fill in when WM turned his back towards the Dr. and walked over to the defense table. This was done during the testimony that involved some sought of BS diagnoses that involved letter letter and number combination.

Anyine have a link to the video of her handcuffed in the interrogation room??

Jodi will owe you compensation for the cost of your dinner. She first made you spill hot cayenne pepper all over it, and now they ruined your appetite with someone puking in the courtroom.

Send her the bill for your dinner. :floorlaugh:

Hey, yeah, and she can hire us as expert witnesses, if it goes to trial instead.

I do remember the cayenne pepper incident earlier today because of Jodi, and lilac Willmott.

I cook so I'm a chef expert. What do you want to have your expertise in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member