trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how the test she was given would even be allowed. It was done on a legal pad verus an official test form. Samuels fills it out at a later date. The test is based on her lies about two other people killing Travis.

Samuels had shown he just takes notes and has made mistakes in his note taking so how can he say that he didn't mess up on his test answers.

Sum it up: Is it even ethical for a expert witness to test her without her having the test in front of her so she can circle her own answers?

He could very easily have tape redorded his sessions with JA
to back up and/or confirm his notes.
Unlike a true propessional..
Doc-y-poo seems to go out of his way to...
accomodate the patient

What are the odds no police report was filed re the 13 yo Jodi's knife to throat event? What are the odds if she'd told her parents they would have reported it to police? If true, what are the odds the knife assailant was another of her miscreant bfs she was sneaking out at night to meet against her parents' wishes?

Wait Jodi was attacked with a knife when she was 13? Was this assailant dressed in a Ninja outfit?

I missed the trial today. When does it resume, and can someone so kindly post the link here. Lots of thanks.

I could fake any of his tests tomorrow.

I just need to lie, or even pick my answers at random and he will 'evaluate' me as to what his remit is for the mullah.

Posted this in the last thread.

OK Guys!! Here it is, if it hasn't been posted already. Dr. Samuels testilying that he HASN'T SPOKEN TO JA'S FAMILY! Start at 23:45 I need a beer after having to listen to this unusual person again. :drink:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 33 - Part 2 - YouTube

Okayyyy... Yesterday... JA was coloring/writing with her left hand....

Today...IIRC.... she was writing with her right hand....

Are we going to see her coloring with her toes tomorrow? :waitasec:

I'm reading over the Live Blog on the Huffington Post.

"She felt she needed to comply in order to maintain the relationship," Samuels said of Arias participating in sexual activities with Alexander that made her feel uncomfortable.

So that's why she killed him? Because she'd lose the nice house & car and so on if she said no to anal sex? Ooooookkkkaaayyy. It's not that he abused her, she just THOUGHT she had to put out.

Sorry if this has already been covered. Can the defense team go over the jury questions with the doc tonight? Is that allowed?

Damn. I didn't think of this. This buys them time to prepare. :banghead:

Oh my, this made tears sting my eyes.. I am so sorry for your loss of your son.. As is the case so many times its not about the quantity of material gifts that brings happiness, contentment, and feeling loved.. its not material things that equal these all important feelings of stability and love that children NEED..

No, children don't necessarily understand that when they're young, but without doubt the knowledge and comfort is there inside them even when they're young and they will one day understand what exactly that means..

again I'm so sorry for the loss of you're oldest son.:hug:

Thank you, it still stings but he was a good man and had a good life. Died last Oct at age 43 of congestive heart failure.

During rebuttal I hope we hear:

"The state calls Detective Rachel Blaney"

Then we know more of those interrogation video clips will be coming in. :great:

Before someone asks, Det Blaney is the female detective in the video speaking to the defendant, when she ONCE AGAIN asks to see the photos of Travis.

I really want to know how many times in total she asked to see the photos between the two interrogations on July 15 & 16, 2008.

It makes me so mad when in court she starts crying and looking away whenever they are shown, when I know over and over and over she begged to see those same photos!

Oh Smooth, thank you so very much! NOW I get it... there was no gun EVER in the closet... Crystal clear! TY!!!

Its not near as confusing as you may think..lol.. especially due to the fact that Travis Alexander never owned, nor even had a gun in his possession or home..JODI IS THE ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH THAT "CLAIMS" OTHERWISE.. and that even came years later, as in even in Jodi's early on interviews she states that Travis never owned, or had a gun in the home..

Now, much different is the fact that the home in Which Jodi lived in Yreka, her grandparents home, it just so happens granddad had none other than a .25 semi automatic handgun.. and just so very coincidentally LESS THAN ONE WEEK PRIOR TO TRAVIS MURDER GUESS WHAT WAS REPORTED STOLEN FROM THE GRANDPARENTS HOME?

YEP, THE ONLY GUN OUT OF MANY THAT GRANDDAD OWNED..THE ONLY ONE STOLEN WAS THE .25 SEMI AUTOMATIC HANDGUN..

NO ballistics TESTING was ever able to be done due to the fact that Jodi took with her BOTH MURDER WEAPONS(gun/knife) from the murder scene, when she left and then disposed of both weapons of which have never been found..

HTH:)

BTW- My use of ALL CAPS is in place of being able to BOLD.. IM NOT YELLING:)

I get such joy at hearing the little clicks of the handcuffs...that's just me. :seeya:

:seeya:
Me too, as much joy as I used to get listening to FCA leg irons clank.

A man has come forward saying he sees figures in Travis' retinas in the close up shot in the shower.

I can't remember the poster's name, but that piece of sleuthing was something I read here early on.

Nobody paid much attention to the post, but I remembered "Blade Runner" and thought of how they found the snake scale by using the mirror of the room in the person's retina.

Another sci-fi notion comes of age!

Anagrammy

MeeBee
They are just probably trying to clean up and get the lady out.

I wrote my "grrr" post before I knew someone got sick in the courtroom - then I felt terrible for the poor person... I wasn't "grrr-ing" at the woman poor thing - I can relate - I've been doing it a lot lately :(

I saw that footage awhile ago so it's not new. Can't remember where I saw it but definitely did see it if it's the one about her wanting to get fixed up before being arrested.
This is new footage. She already has the handcuffs on in this one.

I'ts the fixing up that's old - really old - she says it all the time.

She really needs a deputy sitting in that chair on her right - methinks her counsel protest because they don't want her looking like a "prisoner" - even though the jury already knows her room is smaller than Travis' closet and are therefore free to surmise.

Does the jury not know JA has been arrested for almost 5 years? I remember when she said that line about Travis' closet being bigger than "where she lived" but do they know she's in jail?

are you serious right now with the reflection in his eye,2 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541