trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who recently had a virus, I would NOT want to go back into that courtroom until somebody has gotten to EVERYTHING in there with Lysol or bleach. Went through this just last week and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It isn't worth it. I hope whatever this lady has is not contagious and our friends don't get sick too. I definantly wouldn't want them to push the chances of it by going back into that contaminated room today. MOO
IMO, they should let whoever want to leave, leave, and proceed. The puke didn't hit the judge.

I see different times listed for court tomorrow.
10:30am AZ (PST) (11:30am MST, 12:30pm CST, 1:30pm EST)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Court is in recess until 10:30am tomorrow. Have a good night and remember your admonition. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras

Court is now in recess until tomorrow morning at 1:30 pm ET/10:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio

Yes there is trial tomorrow in State v. #JodiArias. Start time at 10:30 am. Jury has questions for defense witness.

Those are all the same times. Beth is saying 10:30 Arizona time, 1:30 Eastern time. Same as usual.

In the OP of all the threads it has a link titled as the Detective's Investigative Report, that being a link to WordPress PDF document.. this is no longer a working link.. does anyone happen to have a copy of this PDF that they can post, or a new or different link to this PDF detective report?..

Here is the title and link copy/pasted from the Opening Post of each thread in Travis' forum..

"Detective's Investigative Report":
http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf/

TIA to anyone who has a workable link to this or knows where I can access a copy of this particular Detective's Report..:)

The links I had previously posted got copied there and most are all messed up and most don't work now.

Here you go :)
grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

Ah, okay. Brother Carl is two years younger than Jodi; brother Joseph is 13 years younger. So maybe it's Carl that told this story.

Clean up in aisle 2, huh? How convenient for Defense, just when the juror questions were going to be covered.

Surely some of those questions were answered during the cross examination done by Juan M. Maybe all 100 will not be asked. Should be a lot of duplicates.

HLN'S teasers are ridiculous. Either show us, or don't. They're going to drag this out as long as they can for the ratings.

JVM had a friend text her that the Dido song Jodi sings in interrogation "Won't leave..." is a anthem song for
Stalkers. JVM hadn't figured that out.

Look at the bright side.. The fact we might get Juror questions tomorrow is a signal this is the end of the Witness "maybe".

Onto the next. I wonder if she'll be up before Monday

Wait, wasn't Jodi age 13 when her brother was born? I seem to recall that JA is 11 years older than her sister and 13 years older than her brother. Either this is a story she told him, or it's some kind of family story, or IDK what.

She has 4 siblings, one sister (half) who is older then her, she has a brother that is a couple years younger, then the younger sister and brother who were born when she was a preteen and teenager.

My guess is someone threw up after seeing one of Nurmi's buggers on a legal document.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I bust out laughing so hard I got the hiccups. :sigh: what a day.

Speaking of her arrest, am I the only one who is just now learning that she had the 9mm gun attached to the engine of her car? :waitasec:

I keep wondering who she was off to kill next.

MM, because he was with her on the first leg of the journey and knew of her premeditation?

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

Time for NG and to catch up on today's testimony!

Has Samuels surrendered yet???
:truce:

From what I read 1:30 Arizona and Pacific time

It really is totally ridiculous with court not starting in the morning each day like normal trials. An exception every once in a while is one thing, but this is the NORM for this crazy trial. Later and later starts and earlier and earlier finishes.

We seriously need to calculate the average number of hours per 5 day work week. I bet it is 1 hour or less per day. (excluding lunch breaks and other breaks )

Jane Velez Mitchell is playing the song that Jodi was singing at some point not sure which one and it is known as the stalking anthem.

HLN'S teasers are ridiculous. Either show us, or don't. They're going to drag this out as long as they can for the ratings.

Agreed! How are these interrogation tapes/clips released just to the major media? And why are they trickling out? HLN does make me crazy, it's constantly just baiting people to keep watching for one piece of relevant information but to get that information you must be pummeled with the stunts, misinformation and clueless, paid-to-fight THs and other sensationalism. But, I know I'm guilty of contributing to their ratings some days :(

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Clean up in aisle 2, huh? How convenient for Defense, just when the juror questions were going to be covered.

Surely some of those questions were answered during the cross examination done by Juan M. Maybe all 100 will not be asked. Should be a lot of duplicates.

Jury Question: How much per hour does the person who barfed make?

(I'm so kidding, snarkiness runs in the family)

Ahh, sadly I recall years ago when my oldest son (may he rest in peace) attended a Christmas celebration with his cousins .. He had like 2 presents and the cousins each had tons (hubby and I were not rich). Everyone opened their presents , he of course done long before everyone else. He looked around the room with a very sad look on his face and said quietly "Is that all there is?" Yup, sometimes.

Oh my, this made tears sting my eyes.. I am so sorry for your loss of your son.. As is the case so many times its not about the quantity of material gifts that brings happiness, contentment, and feeling loved.. its not material things that equal these all important feelings of stability and love that children NEED..

No, children don't necessarily understand that when they're young, but without doubt the knowledge and comfort is there inside them even when they're young and they will one day understand what exactly that means..

again I'm so sorry for the loss of you're oldest son.:hug:

You would really want to sit there with that smell? I know they will clean it up but depending on how much there was it could have went everywhere. I imagine the people sitting next to the person who got sick may have had to go home and change their shoes or clothes.
I think they can clean it up, and get on with it. It's not necessary for anyone except the key players and the families to be there. I'm sure there was a spot they could put them.
Someone having a heart attack - that's a reason to bring in the EMTs, and clear the courtroom. Not someone vomiting. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay