trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he did! Today on the stand. He perjured himself. Someone should clip this video with the other one from today. Total LIAR! Just like his patient/client.

IIRC . . . to be fair . . . I think he said he never spoke with any of her family members (or never interviewed them). But . . . .I think he said he saw a video of her brother being questioned about her @ age 13.

Would this be another interrogation tape that LEO did with her brother? . . . a news or media show? . . . a you tube video? . . . . what video did he see that had her brother talking about this alleged attack @ age 13? . . . was it the same interview that JA's brother claims she came after him with a baseball bat (?) or some other weapon of destruction?

It has been reported in the spectators thread that the Good Doctor wheeled his luggage through the barf.

Why does this not surprise me? :floorlaugh:

The bumbling buffoon (Good Doctor) can afford it... he's being paid the equivalent of a new suitcase every 15 minutes or so. :laugh:

Yep! That is actually how the day ended.

Well, I just hope all this ruckus got caught on the YouTube. Not that I want to see barf, but I want to see Samuels rolling his suitcase through the barf like someone posted earlier, LOL! :floorlaugh: I was betting on Samuels being the barfer, but I guess I lost that bet, huh. :facepalm: For goodness sakes, the defense team will do anything to get busy schooling Samuels for the juror questions won't they? I'm clearly blaming this barfing on the defense team. :banghead:

I watched a little of the OJ trial, my parents watched it, I was in high school.
I watched part of the CA trial. And parts of some other trials. I watch a lot of the true crime tv shows and read a lot of books.

But I've never seen/heard anything like this trial.
-pop rocks and tootsie pops :what:
-tobelrone (spelling?)
-crawling in doggie doors, hiding in closets
-slashed tires, emails
-nude photos :eek:
-a savage murder
-pedophilia claims (bunch of baloney, moo)
-meek, feeble JA on direct, the argumentative, cocky JA on cross
-defense attorney's picking noses and adjusting their goods
-defense attorney with a minnie mouse voice, who comes across bimbo-ey (yes, I made that word up) questioning a pseudo psychologist
-I forgot all the sex talk. sex tapes, anal sex, 3 holed wonders
-religion
-the victim, Travis, an all around great guy
-a family in anguish
-defendants family laughing during court
-those juror questions. The *advertiser censored* question...:floorlaugh:
-defendant was on the stand for an eternity, ok well 18 days
-spectator pukes in court :sick:
I'm sure there are others.

This trial has got it all. :great:

Btw.. It's kinda like the Walmart of Trials.. has a little bit o everything! :floorlaugh:

Hate to say it, but the Marjorie Orbin murder trial, which also took place in Phoenix (in 2009) lasted a year. They took the whole month of August off.

That is a depressing thought:banghead:

As someone who recently had a virus, I would NOT want to go back into that courtroom until somebody has gotten to EVERYTHING in there with Lysol or bleach. Went through this just last week and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It isn't worth it. I hope whatever this lady has is not contagious and our friends don't get sick too. I definantly wouldn't want them to push the chances of it by going back into that contaminated room today. MOO

Could have been food poison too, they had just got back from a 45 minute recess.

I see different times listed for court tomorrow.
10:30am AZ (PST) (11:30am MST, 12:30pm CST, 1:30pm EST)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Court is in recess until 10:30am tomorrow. Have a good night and remember your admonition. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras

Court is now in recess until tomorrow morning at 1:30 pm ET/10:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio

Yes there is trial tomorrow in State v. #JodiArias. Start time at 10:30 am. Jury has questions for defense witness.

That lead me to a thought. Didn't he say he and Nurmi went to the jail and confronted Jodi about her story about the Ninja's? Wouldn't that be going beyond the scope of evaluating her??

I don't think so, if anything he should have done more to investigate other potential lies.

Yes, he did! Today on the stand. He perjured himself. Someone should clip this video with the other one from today. Total LIAR! Just like his patient/client.

If he perjured himself, and it was caught by Juan, can something be done about it?

I don't understand how the test she was given would even be allowed. It was done on a legal pad verus an official test form. Samuels fills it out at a later date. The test is based on her lies about two other people killing Travis.

Samuels had shown he just takes notes and has made mistakes in his note taking so how can he say that he didn't mess up on his test answers.

Sum it up: Is it even ethical for a expert witness to test her without her having the test in front of her so she can circle her own answers?

This clown should have run along a long time ago. He is professionally and ethically a sinking ship. Why are they dragging this out?

Wait there's a 100 Jury ?'s for Dr BS?

Yes. But, considering there are 18 jurors and many are probably duplicates, I don't think it's a lot of questions. For Example:

One of them is going to be (times 18 jurors): Pretend Doctor, yesterday you said you didn't interview anyone in the family, today you said you interviewed JA's brother and he reported her being held at knife point when she was 13. WHICH IS IT???

Question 2: You said JA wasn't assertive, yet she admits to (add in many examples X's 18.

IIRC . . . to be fair . . . I think he said he never spoke with any of her family members (or never interviewed them). But . . . .I think he said he saw a video of her brother being questioned about her @ age 13.

Would this be another interrogation tape that LEO did with her brother? . . . a news or media show? . . . a you tube video? . . . . what video did he see that had her brother talking about this alleged attack @ age 13? . . . was it the same interview that JA's brother claims she came after him with a baseball bat (?) or some other weapon of destruction?

Wait, wasn't Jodi age 13 when her brother was born? I seem to recall that JA is 11 years older than her sister and 13 years older than her brother. Either this is a story she told him, or it's some kind of family story, or IDK what.

-pop rocks and tootsie pops :what:
-tobelrone (spelling?)
-crawling in doggie doors, hiding in closets
-slashed tires, emails
-nude photos :eek:
-a savage murder
-pedophilia claims (bunch of baloney, moo)
-meek, feeble JA on direct, the argumentative, cocky JA on cross
-defense attorney's picking noses and adjusting their goods
-defense attorney with a minnie mouse voice, who comes across bimbo-ey (yes, I made that word up) questioning a pseudo psychologist
-I forgot all the sex talk. sex tapes, anal sex, 3 holed wonders
-religion
-the victim, Travis, an all around great guy
-a family in anguish
-defendants family laughing during court
-those juror questions. The *advertiser censored* question...:floorlaugh:
-defendant was on the stand for an eternity, ok well 18 days
-spectator pukes in court :sick:
I'm sure there are others.

This trial has got it all. :great:

So who will win the movie rights?
And who will play JA??

:what: So did somebody really throw up and court got cancelled because of that? I'm seriously lost here ... HELP! :facepalm:

So should I just stop looking for a live streaming feed that works? Oh Mercy Me!!! :banghead:
Yep - it's unbelievable they would cancel court for that - but what's new with THIS court schedule ?

In the OP of all the threads it has a link titled as the Detective's Investigative Report, that being a link to WordPress PDF document.. this is no longer a working link.. does anyone happen to have a copy of this PDF that they can post, or a new or different link to this PDF detective report?..

Here is the title and link copy/pasted from the Opening Post of each thread in Travis' forum..

"Detective's Investigative Report":
http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf/

TIA to anyone who has a workable link to this or knows where I can access a copy of this particular Detective's Report..:)

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Someone vomited in the spectator section so the seal is back up. I am about to vomit as well. #JodiArias

Maybe it was a pregnant lady. From what I understand, that hits you quick with little to no time to get to a can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay