trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been crazy busy tonight...so I pop in for a few before calling it a night...

Jodi's handcuffed, someone threw up on the Judge, the Teletubbies theme song is giving me one hell of a headache, and Schuby's dating Seal. It's pretty obvious I can't leave ya'll alone for a minute! ;)

I only it were that simple and your presence could fix us!

Anyone have a currently working live streaming link to HLN? TIA

Previous link no longer works. :(
We're done for today Quester - all it takes to call off an entire court system these days is to have someone barf.

:what: So did somebody really throw up and court got cancelled because of that? I'm seriously lost here ... HELP! :facepalm:

So should I just stop looking for a live streaming feed that works? Oh Mercy Me!!! :banghead:

Yep! That is actually how the day ended.

Good! Nothing wrong with a ton of questions from this jury. It's a death penalty case. It's about time a jury takes their job seriously. I wouldn't want a doubt in my mind, when I impose the sentence of death to the murderer. :twocents:

Wait there's a 100 Jury ?'s for Dr BS?

That dang camera operator in the courtroom must have super quick fingers!

I mean, we were back, had audio, picture of JA in the same coat as yesterday and then *BAM* back to the seal before I ever even heard a lurch!

LOL i had the same thought... I heard the sound come on, I ran down the hall, plopped in my desk chair and Poof.. seal went up. It was like thinking its Christmas and realizing its not...gone... all gone.

Jodi will die by natural causes, old age, by the time this is done

And she said they had a big fight over it
So she made him pass away

This reminds me. One of the lawyers for a Manson family defendant referred to a victim running to their place of last repose. Amazing what these guys will say.

I missed the last few minutes of court before they took an hour recess . . . .I missed the open mike, I missed seeing JA's Mother (or anyone else) chugging soda in court . . . anyone know if video is up yet?

wow new interrogation tape released to HLN

She admits she was jealous of Travis dating other women.

IMO

I don't understand how the test she was given would even be allowed. It was done on a legal pad verus an official test form. Samuels fills it out at a later date. The test is based on her lies about two other people killing Travis.

Samuels had shown he just takes notes and has made mistakes in his note taking so how can he say that he didn't mess up on his test answers.

Sum it up: Is it even ethical for a expert witness to test her without her having the test in front of her so she can circle her own answers?

ITA. The doc's methods are suspect and unethical. I hope that the jury will totally discredit RS' testimony.

:lol: So funny that Jodi wants to clean up before booking and her mug shot, then there's video on national tv showing her on the floor of the interrogation room in handcuffs scootering around on her butt and tossing her head around like a rabid animal.

Karma will get you sometimes in a comical way.

:floorlaugh:

Yep she was freaking out.. and I liked watching it..
.I want to see the wicked jade sweat... I'm so mean.:fence:
Softail, Those burgers , so delicious to the eye..
Sparking up the grill..Eat your heart out Jodie...
TC, all.

Hey, where is the confirmation for 100 jury questions for the P$ych? Could someone bump it please?

I watched a little of the OJ trial, my parents watched it, I was in high school.
I watched part of the CA trial. And parts of some other trials. I watch a lot of the true crime tv shows and read a lot of books.

But I've never seen/heard anything like this trial.
-pop rocks and tootsie pops :what:
-tobelrone (spelling?)
-crawling in doggie doors, hiding in closets
-slashed tires, emails
-nude photos :eek:
-a savage murder
-pedophilia claims (bunch of baloney, moo)
-meek, feeble JA on direct, the argumentative, cocky JA on cross
-defense attorney's picking noses and adjusting their goods
-defense attorney with a minnie mouse voice, who comes across bimbo-ey (yes, I made that word up) questioning a pseudo psychologist
-I forgot all the sex talk. sex tapes, anal sex, 3 holed wonders
-religion
-the victim, Travis, an all around great guy
-a family in anguish
-defendants family laughing during court
-those juror questions. The *advertiser censored* question...:floorlaugh:
-defendant was on the stand for an eternity, ok well 18 days
-spectator pukes in court :sick:
I'm sure there are others.

This trial has got it all. :great:

It has been reported in the spectators thread that the Good Doctor wheeled his luggage through the barf.

Why does this not surprise me? :floorlaugh:

Hate to say it, but the Marjorie Orbin murder trial, which also took place in Phoenix (in 2009) lasted a year. They took the whole month of August off.

I think the Manson trial, 9.5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member