trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 questions?!?! Omg Omg kmg

Good! Nothing wrong with a ton of questions from this jury. It's a death penalty case. It's about time a jury takes their job seriously. I wouldn't want a doubt in my mind, when I impose the sentence of death to the murderer. :twocents:

:lol: So funny that Jodi wants to clean up before booking and her mug shot, then there's video on national tv showing her on the floor of the interrogation room in handcuffs scooting around on her butt and tossing her head around like a rabid animal.

Karma will get you sometimes in a comical way.

:floorlaugh:

Just want to add that this would be great subject matter and inspiration for any painters on here for a new painting to sell on ebay. :wink:

A good painting title would be "From the Floors of Interrogation".

BBM if she gets DP my understanding is automatically appealed

Nurmi did say to the judge at one point (during one of their jury-less sidebars) that if she was given the death penalty it would be an automatic appeal.
As another poster here said at the time, it was kind of creepy - because Jodi was sitting right next to him, and he said it right in front of her.

Can anyone tell me why, this late in the game, we are getting "brand new footage"????

I mean, where has it been? Why is it being released now?

Makes no sense to me.

My guess is, just a guess, that whatever stopped the State from using it in court is no longer an issue and they released it to the media. I imagine defense opened the door with their questions about PTSD. jmo

No one is saying Travis is a saint caller...but Jodi is the epitomy of the devil!

Listening to the caller on JMV saying that TA was not a saint.....well who is a saint?

The DT sure has horseshoes up the ya-ya with the chuck-o-rama in court today. They have all evening to go over the questions with Dr. Quacksalot before answering for the jury now.

SO true! It...makes...me....CRAAZEEE. The only remedy: Read recaps on WS. Sanity restored.

Thunderboomer rolling in; time to get off the 'puter.

Hopefully better luck tomorrow, eh? No puking/migraines/etc etc
:seeya:

:what: So did somebody really throw up and court got cancelled because of that? I'm seriously lost here ... HELP! :facepalm:

So should I just stop looking for a live streaming feed that works? Oh Mercy Me!!! :banghead:

Wonder what the all time record for length of trial is?

Hate to say it, but the Marjorie Orbin murder trial, which also took place in Phoenix (in 2009) lasted a year. They took the whole month of August off.

The new video shows her after her arrest, wiping her eyes saying "this is a very shallow question -everyone will know how shallow I am" then "is this public knowledge now?" then "will this be on the news tonight?" then "can I have time to clean myself up?" - when told No we see her sitting on the floor trying to restyle her hair by shaking her head around.
Her main worry is how she will look when the news hits the airwaves...

Speaking of her arrest, am I the only one who is just now learning that she had the 9mm gun attached to the engine of her car? :waitasec:

That dang camera operator in the courtroom must have super quick fingers!

I mean, we were back, had audio, picture of JA in the same coat as yesterday and then *BAM* back to the seal before I ever even heard a lurch!

Yep. Can't risk having another "open mic at the sidebar" moment.

My guess is, just a guess, that whatever stopped the State from using it in court is no longer an issue and they released it to the media. I imagine defense opened the door with their questions about PTSD. jmo

So my question????
Can juan use it in rebuttal??? Closing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en