trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN said that on Friday night at 6 PM (EST) they will play all of JA's interrogation tapes.

Keep in mind that with HLN this could take until Sunday midnight with all their advertisements.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks!

janitors will need to disinfect the area. so many virus going around. tomorrow they should pass out airplane bags. lol

....and rubber boots and shovels. It's getting deep in there. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted this in the last thread.

OK Guys!! Here it is, if it hasn't been posted already. Dr. Samuels testilying that he HASN'T SPOKEN TO JA'S FAMILY!

Respectfully <snipped>

:waitasec: Didn't Doc Samuels say that he learned about the incident when Jodi was held at knifepoint at age 13 from her brother? Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! :furious:

I have looked and if you all posted it - I can't find it. But, does anyone know if there is court tomorrow or not? If so, what time? Thanks!!!

The jurors
Are not sequestered! Wonder if last video will be pointed out to them by family and friends, DON'T THROW STONES AT ME

-----------------------

Wheres the FEBREZE ???:floorlaugh::panic::banghead:

Yeah and where's the chloroform? I had to get through Samuels testimony with no alcohol or drugs. I did feel a touch queasy myself.

I don't understand how the test she was given would even be allowed. It was done on a legal pad verus an official test form. Samuels fills it out at a later date. The test is based on her lies about two other people killing Travis.

Samuels had shown he just takes notes and has made mistakes in his note taking so how can he say that he didn't mess up on his test answers.

Sum it up: Is it even ethical for a expert witness to test her without her having the test in front of her so she can circle her own answers?

Rose
Thank you for sharing about martinez and his family and his success thank you, I'm of Mexican descent! Also love to hear success stories.

Where can I find the post you are referring to please? I had to jump ahead to get the latest in real time instead of my usual many pages behind.

HLN said that on Friday night at 6 PM (EST) they will play all of JA's interrogation tapes.

Keep in mind that with HLN this could take until Sunday midnight with all their advertisements.

SO true! It...makes...me....CRAAZEEE. The only remedy: Read recaps on WS. Sanity restored.

Thunderboomer rolling in; time to get off the 'puter.

Hopefully better luck tomorrow, eh? No puking/migraines/etc etc
:seeya:

Can anyone tell me why, this late in the game, we are getting "brand new footage"????

I mean, where has it been? Why is it being released now?

Makes no sense to me.

Beth Karas InSession
Court was originally dark tomorrow but that has changed. Jurors will return to hear Dr. Samuels answer their questions in the morning. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member