trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a nice evening, everyone. See ya tomorrow.

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??

I finally got to sit down to watch afternoon session and they are gone!!

What the heck.. They are going to give her the dp just for dragging the dang thing on so long saying NOTHING of value!

Hope Katie? Dr. Drew jury is ok. She was sitting on an isle seat behind Arias family today. Love her. Man that sucks!!!:banghead::panic::gasp:

Rose
Thank you for sharing about martinez and his family and his success thank you, I'm of Mexican descent! Also love to hear success stories.

I think Jodi's father is Mexican and her mother is English/German.

You gotta be kidding me!

If someone pukes in a plane, does the plane make an emergency landing? No.

Clean it up... let's move along now.

janitors will need to disinfect the area. so many virus going around. tomorrow they should pass out airplane bags. lol

100 questions?!?! Omg Omg kmg

Another full day of this . . . person . . . on the stand? I may have to miss it, tomorrow's the day I'm going to scrub the grout on my bathroom floor with a toothbrush.

HLN JVM has more video from July 15, 2008 in police custody.

In part of the video being shown, she is handcuffed sitting on the floor whipping her hair back...

This is the mugshot that followed.

Are we to believe that a full grown adult doesn't know when they are going to get sick, so does so right there, at the feet of all? Whatever! Was is Donavon? Bryan Carr? PASA's trouble maker? More time must be needed to prep the good Dr of the questions..

BBM

Exact same thing said on twitter within moments of it happening. ITA!!

Please help me here - why are more and more 'tape snippets' being 'released???? at this time? what is the purpose? i dont get it....:(

Time for the jury to start complaining about all the wasted time!

It just gets to me that they couldn't just continue with questions for 30 minutes! Still had THIRTY whole minutes! Are you telling me it takes that much time to clean up the mess???? Or maybe the defense had someone throw up to delay and give Gus more time to prepare his bogus answers.

-----------------------

Wheres the FEBREZE ???:floorlaugh::panic::banghead:

Someone from the defense must have signaled to a JA follower that it was Ipecac time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025