trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we to believe that a full grown adult doesn't know when they are going to get sick, so does so right there, at the feet of all? Whatever! Was is Donavon? Bryan Carr? PASA's trouble maker? More time must be needed to prep the good Dr of the questions..

This new video is a bombshell she mentioned someone told her Travis was desperate to get married
Motive for murder
They had a big fight

Respectfully, I kind of think it IS pretty much exactly how our system is supposed to work. I do feel horrible for Travis's family having to sit thru this. Especially, after losing him so tragically, then having to hear this woman slander him when he can't defend himself. The way JA has handled this is wrong wrong wrong.

However, as far as our justice system, I do think this is basically, exactly how it's supposed to work. JA has a right to a fair trial, to present a defense, to a jury of her peers, etc., etc. Just like all of us would want if we or someone we cared about was on trial for murder.

I think she's getting a fair trial. And thats what we want, because, if she doesn't, they can appeal it. The judge has to let JW go thru all this (the test questions) if that is the strategy the defense chooses (for better or worse and I think maybe worse I don't know). Juan got to take as long as he wanted (he's much more effective in most observer's opinions and more entertaining tho Im not saying that's his goal)and there are folks who thought it was belabored. My point is that they are giving her a fair trial.

It's the defense job to defend and the prosecutor's job to prosecute. And the judges job to make sure each side gets a fair chance. Thats what they are doing IMO. It's very interesting to watch.

BBM if she gets DP my understanding is automatically appealed

_)(**^^%#%^&*(*(_)_+(**^&^$%#%@$%^$&**()(_+)(&*_+_)(*&^%$%^&*()_(*&^

Whew glad to get that off my chest!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

maybe the pukee got sick and tired of this stalling and they spewed litterally

BBM It's interesting you say this because after I saw how JM writes capital A and B, I looked up what that meant in one of my graphology books. Here's what it said:

"Deliberate downstrokes leading into capital letters: Inspiration from "above." Makes use of a natural meditative process and is notably perceptive." [Instant People-Reading through Handwriting, Anne Conway, 1991, p. 200]

How cool is that?! :blushing:

100 questions?!?! Omg Omg kmg

Chris Williams @chriswnews

#JodiArias trial to resume tomorrow at 10:30am local. Questions delayed after spectator got sick in the gallery. Now court recessed 'til Thu

one of Jodi's friends puking to by them time perhaps? ;)

Arias is already handcuffed, and goes over to lean against the wall (sitting), then starts to look under the table?

Love what Jodi is saying in the interview.....does everybody know? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654