trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This trial has turned my brain into a whiffle ball..it's been blown so many times...
good grief.

Wouldn't be shocked if this was all a stunt by the DT to give their witness more time to think about his BS...

Unreal

Funny that by the way they've been playing dirty pool that becomes an actual possibility in the minds of some of us. :floorlaugh:

Back in my day..
the custodian threw a little sawdust down and swept it up with a mop and bucket.
school was never canceled.
geez

I wouldn't be surprised if this was planned by someone... I just don't trust team Arias. :twocents:

At least we court tomorrow...unless there is a zombie apocalypse before 1030 AZ time....
It wouldn't surprise me at this point :ridiculous:

From Beth Karas Facebook page:

Beth Karas InSession

Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias

I've been crazy busy tonight...so I pop in for a few before calling it a night...

Jodi's handcuffed, someone threw up on the Judge, the Teletubbies theme song is giving me one hell of a headache, and Schuby's dating Seal. It's pretty obvious I can't leave ya'll alone for a minute! ;)

rose222 said:
I know I'm always gushing about JM but I just find his life thus far to be a remarkable one. His Mexican parents were illiterate. The little Mexican boy had to learn English after moving to the U.S. He has accomplished so much. He is so talented and successful. And to think that he's using his God-given gifts for a righteous cause? That just blows me away.

JM is Travis' fiery angel. Go JM!

BBM It's interesting you say this because after I saw how JM writes capital A and B, I looked up what that meant in one of my graphology books. Here's what it said:

"Deliberate downstrokes leading into capital letters: Inspiration from "above." Makes use of a natural meditative process and is notably perceptive." [Instant People-Reading through Handwriting, Anne Conway, 1991, p. 200]

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Court is now in recess until tomorrow morning at 1:30 pm ET/10:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

Chris Williams @chriswnews
#JodiArias trial to resume tomorrow at 10:30am local. Questions delayed after spectator got sick in the gallery. Now court recessed 'til Thu

Thanks folks. I'd heard conflicting reports about whether or not there would be court tomorrow.

:puke:

Sorry you guys but when someone vomits its time to call it a day.

Court went into recess due to the puking. Resuming tomorrow at 10:30 am.

She really needs a deputy sitting in that chair on her right - methinks her counsel protest because they don't want her looking like a "prisoner" - even though the jury already knows her room is smaller than Travis' closet and are therefore free to surmise.

... and the defence are quick to say 'jail' when it suits them!

NEW TAPES RELEASED FROM JA'S INTERROGATION ....now on HLN

On tape Jodi also telling Flores there was a fight about Travis dating and being "desperate" to get married ...John told her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966